I Spy #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulder decoration, for want of a better explanation. I can't honestly say I see it clearly here, but it has been a mainstay of several of Larry's "Vertigo" wardrobe shirts.... it's the little flappy thing with the decorations on it on each shoulder!
:D

GracelandHarley said:
Shoulder decoration, for want of a better explanation. I can't honestly say I see it clearly here, but it has been a mainstay of several of Larry's "Vertigo" wardrobe shirts.... it's the little flappy thing with the decorations on it on each shoulder!
:D
Ahhh ok...that's not it though:sad:

Yay! Sorry it took so long to get back--went to see "Pirates of the Caribbean--at World's End." Very satisfying end to the story--or is it? :wink:

But I digress . . . .

I spy with my little eye something that begins with C.

BonoLarryJT.jpg

The rules may have to be amended. Say, you have 24 hours from the time that the correct answer is revealed; to put up a pic. Otherwise anyone can put up one.

This way the the momentum of the game stays and we don't grind to a stop.

:sad:

is there anyway to see when he/she last was online? Also is he/she new to the thread and might have just guessed for the fun of it or has he/she posted here before?

tlski said:
is there anyway to see when he/she last was online? Also is he/she new to the thread and might have just guessed for the fun of it or has he/she posted here before?

:shrug: I'm not in a hurry or anything... so we'll see when she returns right?

msdw, perhaps try doing other things? like, there's the rest of the forum to see?

i'm a new member :happy:, too overwhelmed by all that the site has to offer. I never get past page one. I don't know what would happen to me if I every got to page 2. Might spontaneously combust:ohmy: if I made it to page 3 :laugh:

I can wait, too. msdw59, don't feel bad about not branching out. I've been around here for a while and just recently started checking out other parts of the forum. I usually just don't have the time, so I have to check out PLEBA first! :sexywink:

We can just keep bumping this thread until our wayward girl comes back.

PLEBA, honestly, is ALL I check. :uhoh: :wink:

Can't wait for the next round to start!

:bump: im crap at i spy but i like checking just in case i might get it !!!!!!!!!!!!

things to do while waiting ..
umm wathching bono EVERYWHERE !!!!!!! cnn, nbc, abc .... germany ...
:hyper:

Heck,

Anyone willing to volunteer to make a run up to Canada and shout out "Where is ILoveEdge"? We have a puzzle game that needs attending to.

I would make the trip myself, but that would require a plane, train and automobile trip and frankly my funds have been allocated for a vacation in the Mexico come the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom