I Spy #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald spot

(I proposed that we scuttle this brain teaser and get a new picture. Obviously, the lot of us are too bloody dumb to figure this one out.)

:reject: I'm sorry guys, while I checked my word with somebody, it turns out that it wasn't the correct english term for it... I guess I should've asked a native english/american/oz person...
it was Balcony plant, but according to Ali it was a window box...
Since Bono'slil'pal was close with her last guess, I suggest you get a new pic out...

*crawls back under rock*

Galeongirl said:
:reject: I'm sorry guys, while I checked my word with somebody, it turns out that it wasn't the correct english term for it... I guess I should've asked a native english/american/oz person...
Since Bono'slil'pal was close with her last guess, I suggest you get a new pic out...

*crawls back under rock*

Don't worry, it can happen to any of us, non english natives... :hug:

Galeongirl said:

*crawls back under rock*

:lmao: Don't worry about it, GG. I think you do incredibly well with English. This really kept us all going for a few days, didn't it? :lol:

So now it's up to BonosLil'Pal94 to give us our next challenge!

:hug:

8595-6.jpg

I spy something beginning with S...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom