I Smell a Wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FloridaFan

New Yorker
Word has it that Jay Z and Beyonce are getting married soon, maybe this weekend, and seeing as how Bono and Beyonce (and Jay Z) are friends, I predict we'll have a Bono sighting at the wedding. After all he's supposed to be in the states for a bit. Can't wait for the photos. Anyone know any more about this???

I heard this a.m that the wedding is supposed to be tomorrow in NY. Does anyone know when Bono is supposed to be here for American Idol? I'm sure he's on the invite list for the wedding as JayZ and Beyonce have both spent time with B Man in Eze, etc.

So I guess that would work perfectly is he's planning to attend the wedding tomorrow. I wonder if Ali will be in attendance at the wedding too.

dazzledbylight said:

having NO IDEA where American Idol is actually taped.....IS it in NYC?

:der:

:giggle:

I think it's in Los Angeles. However, if Bono is taping his segment in advance, it could be recorded anywhere.

Bonochick said:

I think it's in Los Angeles. However, if Bono is taping his segment in advance, it could be recorded anywhere.

The show itself is taped at CBS studios in Beverly Hills on Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as rehearsals on Monday. I belong on the waitlist, but since I held off on picking any previous shows, I got booted off the list...LOL! it figures...I was holding off for the show with Bono..

http://www.ocatv.com/shows/show/9

The Idol Gives Back show is being taped at the Kodak Theatre this Sunday in Hollywood.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900406DCDBBA831?artistid=1205765&majorcatid=10005&minorcatid=0

Last year he pretaped his mentor segment at CBS studios on Tuesday early in the day before the contestants performed later that afternoon. Then it was aired on Wednesday. Depending on how he is involved this year will depend on when he tapes.

Like Bonochick mentioned, he could throw us all off and film it anywhere tho....which he has done before....

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the details, bonochick edge89, FloridaFan and u2jesusgirl.

jesusgirl - losing your spot on the waitlist- that is NOT right. :yell: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom