i seem to have the same problem as bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
i find that at time when im really not upset or just for no apparant reason i want to burst out crying.

especially during arguements, im not upset, or angry, but i still burst out crying.

does this mean somthing?:slant: :reject: :sigh:

aw, Moo Moo :hug:

you're probably just sensitive. come visit me and we can be blubbering fools together :yes: .I burst into tears last week when the Wrigleys Extra advert came on, so you're not alone.

:/

I bursted into tears when i found out about Edge's family member...

But I'm always cryin about somethin... or nothin lol. I still cry about my dog Suzy that we had to put down like months and months ago.

Everyone has emotions, and some people feel them more. It's natural, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm emotional as heck myself.

been there, done that, more times than i can count. perfectly normal in my world. :up:

look at it as a strength, not a weakness. the people who can't cry are the ones with issues.

:hug:

TheWho4Life said:
:/

I bursted into tears when i found out about Edge's family member...

But I'm always cryin about somethin... or nothin lol. I still cry about my dog Suzy that we had to put down like months and months ago.

me too. I was so upset for him and his family. I'm like that - I never cry for myself, only for others.

I cried about the Edge thing too. And then I cried because I thought about last tour and what happened. I can't watch the news without tearing up. And then I cried because there was a TV commericial with a puppy on....:crazy:

I cry alot but I don't really think it's a bad thing. I'd rather be open with my emotions rather than squelch 'em.

MooMoo! said:
especially during arguements, im not upset, or angry, but i still burst out crying.

I cry a lot also. As for crying during an argument, I actually received counselling about this issue once. The counsellor told me that a lot of women cry when theyre angry, dont worry about it, its normal, next problem! :huh:

Last edited:
I'm not really a crier. It takes quite a bit to get me to that point. My husband took me to the hospital last weekend because I was crying because my back was hurting so bad. He knew it was pretty severe if I was crying. I'm still waiting for the steroid shot appointment to be set up. :|

I cry when I get angry, and then I get angry with myself for crying, which only makes it worse. :(

miss becky said:
I cry when I get angry, and then I get angry with myself for crying, which only makes it worse. :(

Me too. I’ve been crying a lot lately and I don't feel comfortable with it. I hate that anyone can make me cry, and I let them do it. It makes me feel weak.
I know there's a lot going on in the world, and everything seems to be upside down. I know that I get easily upset, especially if there's nothing (or very few) that I can do to help or to change the state of things.
I know that I'm too sensitive but it shouldn't be a problem.
:sigh:

I am glad it's not just me--cause lately I cry about everything. My husband told me not to go out without my jacket this weekend and I said I am not a little kid. That started me off. I don't know why--but then-he was like what in the hell are you crying about. That just made it worse.

:hug: Bono's Doll

I cry a lot too. I've been depressed for 2 years now and it's a lot better with me than two years ago but I've still moments that I cry because of nothing. :sigh:

I feel like on my own the same boat. But I believe it is good to be sensitive.:hug: I cried once because I said that I didn't like change and someone told me I was being too hard of myself and it would be good to see the good of change. I feel odd.:( But he was nice, I am just sensitive.:hug: ;)

Last edited:
Everything will be just fine. We're being too hard on ourselves. We should relax and enjoy the best live has to give us. :hug: sensitive PLEBAns

Back
Top Bottom