I say a liitle prayer for you.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
......if you would please.

My sis has had some really violent stomach-G/I illness the past week, but is better. But symptoms were different from what been going around the area here stomach-trouble-wise

However the docs want to run some ultrasound to be double sure, and the fact that she had some gallstones that were'nt removed some time back....

she's sure it's nothing really, becuase there were some genuine, one after another big pyschological stressers in the 2 days before, and on the day she was sick.....

.......but it never hurts to have some prayers as a back up! :yes: {she had a cancer-scare 3 yrs back, but nothing has shown up since then]

thanks.

This hits a little too close to home for me, to say the least - my sister's just been diagnosed with lung,liver and kidney cancer at 21.

I know there are quite a few people here who've been through similar experiences to us. :(

I know what you're going through and I know how much it hurts and how hard it is to stay strong... you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: I hope your sister is going to be okay, and let me know if I can do anything to help (I know there's not much I can do from here, but still).

Last edited:
hope everything is ok:hug: If it makes you feel better alot of people have been getting a stomach thing here....throwing up, violent stomach cramps, sick for days...its a real bad stomach flu up here...:madspit:

thanks again, & to all you new posters, too.. :heart: :hug:s

oh, sally, between the time i'm reading and posting this now, and posting in the mid-afternoon, and then reading your own horror story earlier this day or eve [been on this site <netcafe pass> since 8:30PM or so]........
My reply to you is in your thread [from earlier on]. :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom