I SAW THE VIDEO!!!!!!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OMG! It was just on mtv 10 mins ago. I was gettin ready to turn off the tv then -- lessee what's on mtv and there it is!!!! It was so cute!

They were all at a football game! Bono was in the crowd (good closeups of him) and Adam was in another part of the crowd reading the newspaper. Larry was gettin all excited and cheering and whatnot with his half-open shirt -- and Edge slipped on something and fell down!

LEMONS WIN! the scoreboard said!!

the footbal guy (technical terminology) kept kicking the ball but it kept hitting the thing--theeeeee.......shoot. field goal thingie. you know.

and on the back of his jersey it said 'hewson' and then he was wearing a mailman uniform and then he turned into an old man in a mailman uniform and it was the sweetest thing I had ever seen!

and Bono was doing the wave and Edge was upside down and he has blue eyes!

*hyperventilate* just a very very nice video better than I expected and nice little tribute to his daddy. If i wasn't a fan I'd be so confused.
smile.gif
smile.gif
If i wasn't a fan I wouldn't have run to PLEBA at 11 pm.
biggrin.gif

i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

thanks for telling me about it, that sounds like a great video!
frown.gif
I don't have cable!
frown.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

o no!
frown.gif
Well it'll probably be available online somewhere soon after it gets played some more times.

boonnnoooooooooooo

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

That's good news, now I know it won't be a waste of time to watch MTV! I'll have my VCR ready! WildHonee, did you check out the "I can't breathe!" thread? It's got a really hot pic of Bono and I bet you'll like it!
wink.gif

Alright, gals, I have planted my butt in front of MTV, and I MUST catch the Stuck video today!!!
It sounds great, WildHonee!!!

I saw the last minute or so (turned the tv to Mtv as soon as it was at "I was unconcious and half asleep...") and was flipping out!
eek.gif

They all looked real good from what I saw, Larry OMFG he looked so yummy I could just eat him with a spoon. lol The ending with the old man and the uniform was so sweet, and Bono without his sunglasses was cute too.

Now if I see the beginning I'll be all set!
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

mmm, hope my hotel room has a vcr so i can tape it.. prob not though
frown.gif
.. but maybe i will see it!! yay!

blah...

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.19 Ben-SSL/1.42 Server at www.u2star.com Port 80

Well, I still have not had the fortune of seeing the Stuck video, what are we gonna do?
I refuse to watch if first on the net...
MTV PLAY IT! PLEASE!?!

Vh1 will probably -- lemmee rephrase that -- VH1 BETTER show it on the morning mix soon. They're usually good about showing new videos. Then I can watch stuck every morning instead of elevation.

not that elevation's bad! btw vh1 had the top 80 videos of the 80s yesterday (why o why did I watch nearly all of it) and WTSHNN was on and I had never seen it before!

Bono: lookit my pretty hair!
Adam: where'd me shirt go?!

yaayy!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I saw the last minute or so (turned the tv to Mtv as soon as it was at "I was unconcious and half asleep...") and was flipping out!
eek.gif

They all looked real good from what I saw, Larry OMFG he looked so yummy I could just eat him with a spoon. lol The ending with the old man and the uniform was so sweet, and Bono without his sunglasses was cute too.

Now if I see the beginning I'll be all set!
smile.gif

when Bono goes "how deeeeeep" he does the wave! it's the most adorable thing! They must've given major sedatives to the girl sitting next to him. *pounce*
and LarryMan IS HOTHOTHOT. *spoon* *spork*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom