I saw Pierce Brosnan today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
at California Adventure (Disneyland). He was with his family and a few other adults. It was so cool! He was in the line right next to mine! I came within inches! Mere inches I tell you! Sorry, no pics, no camera. It was a spur of the moment type thing, and my family and I just decided to go! Glad we did! Wooooo! He was unshaven and very :drool:...now there's a ride I'd like to go on :wink:

:drool: Niiiice! I never see any famous people! Although Ted Nugent was apparently in my hometown Kmart just minutes before me. :huh:

that is one LOVELY Irishman...

:drool: if I ever saw him that close..lucky you!

tp4.jpg

pbrosnan001.jpg

brosnan27.jpg

:D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Neato. But why weren't you at school missy :shame: :)

Lessee.....learn about Herodotus or see Pierce "I'm a Sexy Beast" Brosnan....speak Greek or go on rides....be bored out of my mind or drink beer.....*uses hands as the "Scales of Importance"...Disneyland wins!

Lucky you! The closer I have seen him was in Barcelona before the EMA Awards as he was passing by in a car :-/

Is he that sexy in person? :drool:

:lmao:

moon colony...um...we have a colony on the moon cause we hate the majority of ppl here on earth....sorry :eek:...it's in the long thread...join us in the thread :evil:

Back
Top Bottom