I saw Larry Topless!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I had nosebleed seats at the Vegas show, but they allowed for a good views of EVERYTHING!
After Walk On, and the lights were down, my friend was bugging me to leave before everyone else did, but I told her no, and boy am I glad I did...I saw the black curtain open behind Larry's drumkit, and I saw into the hallway behind the stage. I saw what definately was Larry (the pants, hair, walk, everything was Larry) unbutton his shirt, take it off, and hand it to someone. All this is happening while he's walking, and I didn't notice anyone else, because right after I saw his HOT BODY TOPLESS, the black curtain closed.
Anyways, I've been waiting to tell you girls this story since then, and I still can't believe I saw him TOPLESS!!! That totally makes up for the nosebleed seats.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

LUCKY!!!!! What I would give to see that man topless live...mmmm i'd probably drown in my own drool tho LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

OOOH!!! Now that does make up for the nosebleeds doesn't it!! I was behind the stage at Notre Dame and just as he left the stage he took off his shirt...omg...that made my night!!!!!
biggrin.gif
Definitely made up for having to stare through a giant group of cables!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Oh my god!!! Now I need to see one show behind the stage so I can get binoculars and see this! Holy shit!!!

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

Just so you all know...I wasn't behind the stage, I was opposite the stage, but I had a clear shot into the backstage area. We saw a lot of stuff going on, the seats were much better than I thought.
I heard sitting behind the stage allows for good views too.

oh my, Larry TOPLESS

*faints by the pure thought of it...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Okay, I would have died if I saw that. I had nosebleeds behind the stage and I did not get that lucky to see him taking his shirt off...*Crosses fingers that Larry will remove his shirt in Atlanta next Friday!*

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I had nosebleed seats at the Vegas show, but they allowed for a good views of EVERYTHING!
After Walk On, and the lights were down, my friend was bugging me to leave before everyone else did, but I told her no, and boy am I glad I did...I saw the black curtain open behind Larry's drumkit, and I saw into the hallway behind the stage. I saw what definately was Larry (the pants, hair, walk, everything was Larry) unbutton his shirt, take it off, and hand it to someone. All this is happening while he's walking, and I didn't notice anyone else, because right after I saw his HOT BODY TOPLESS, the black curtain closed.
Anyways, I've been waiting to tell you girls this story since then, and I still can't believe I saw him TOPLESS!!! That totally makes up for the nosebleed seats.

I think this is illeagal in most states because of the frenzy it causes.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

*faints*

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

You want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head

Dang it-why couldn't they have put THAT on the DVD???

Talk about a 'special feature'
eek.gif

But I do love the part right @ the beginning when he's walking out to the stage-uh, wow.
smile.gif

Yeah, that was a major bonus for me. I didn't take a picture, it was too far away.
Keep your eyes open at the shows, you never know what you might see.

Originally posted by Ana:
No topless Bono???
frown.gif

I like Bono more than Larry, but there is no question that I would rather see Larry topless than Bono. Topless Bono does nothing for me. He looks so good with all his clothes on!

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

Bono looks good in velvet.....and leather.....and ruffly shirts.....

Larry doesn't need to bother with clothes. Larry's clothes bother me.

<----all hot and bothered

lol I twisted my own words....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

Back
Top Bottom