I probably shouldn't be encouraging this type of behaviour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:

Im sitting here pouting at this very minute because of that lap dance:madspit: :rant:
I want a lap dance!
Why not ME? Ill give him anything he wants! Ill ask god to make him taller for fecks sake!

noooo don't make him taller, he's fine and adorable the way he is! being short myself I like short men, because short men are still taller than me :p

Tara, I can't believe you didn't see it! it made me fall off the sofa and I had to take a cold shower afterwards (not kidding)! you've got to see it somehow...though it may cause convulsions, increased blood pressure, so on and so forth... it gave me a bloody asthma attack :crazy: cuz I got so worked up I went lightning speed on my mom's exercise bike thing for like 10 minutes and I was wheezing but STILL FULL OF ENERGY. I'm going on a Bono diet now, I swear, that man makes me lose weight...

mmm Bono diet :drool:

u2bonogirl said:
despairing over not seeing the bono-rape segment:cute:

Ya know...I am sure you meant no harm by that, but to use the term "rape" lightly like that is inappropriate.

In fact, this thread has been on a fine line for quite awhile now, and I think it's had it's run. Sorry, ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom