I probably shouldn't be encouraging this type of behaviour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I did some digging around and found a couple of links... but no video! (Argh! Why did I have to accidentally delete that thing off my hard drive! *bangs head into wall*)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/melpop_/my_photos

http://forum.interference.com/t58254.html

The last one is a great read - I remember reading it two years ago and being amazed. I recommend page 2, where she talks about meeting Bono in Dublin, him giving her a ride, their conversation... and... and... a 10-sec kiss!

My thoughts are the same as they were then: How on EARTH could someone be this lucky? "Mmmm... wow... now I remember you..." *explodes with jealousy*

Last edited:
Oh my dear lord!!!!!! She writes so well I could feel myself kissing him!!!! I'm sweating. What an amazing story. What luck! If I had asked him for a kiss he would've cracked up or looked at me as if I had 10 heads. I just don't have that kind of luck! Or maybe its just nerve. I don't think I would've been able to get that question out.

*rushes in* Hallelujah, hold the phone! I've found it! I just remembered that I'd burned the video onto a backup disc, and the CD still works okay (thank god!)

Agggggh! I just need to figure out how to upload it onto YouSendIt... *mad rush* :hyper:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I.dont.know.what.to.say.

This man is just... intense, beautiful, kind, mysterious, soulful and just an all around tease... :drool:

:sad:

Having fun and getting lost in the moment at a concert is one thing. Do you think he would ever get worried if he kept meeting you over and over again? I think that line you should not cross can get blurred especially with a man who is so kind and loving with his fans. How much is enough? I wonder about that now since I've done it once(met him not rolled with :wink: ) is it still okay to want to interact with Bono once more?
I love PLEBA it's the only place on the site i feel at home but this thread has made me a bit sad but not for the obvious reason.
:reject:

Nerfherder said:
*rushes in* Hallelujah, hold the phone! I've found it! I just remembered that I'd burned the video onto a backup disc, and the CD still works okay (thank god!)

Agggggh! I just need to figure out how to upload it onto YouSendIt... *mad rush* :hyper:

Did you figure it out yet??

Eep! It didn't quite work the first time, but I think I've got it now. (I've never tried YouSendIt before!)

Here you go, girls! Warning: This video may cause convulsions, drooling or otherwise extreme jealousy/envy. *G*

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=D8A58853C964886382943F48655CAAF7

(BTW, it's a wmv file, 6.3 mb - not too bad!) And this was shot by some guy in the upper levels, so there'll be some dead air in the middle... but don't worry, he zooms in once he realizes something's going on! You'll see Bono actually pull her onto the platform in the lower right-hand corner, then the camera zooms in from there... LOL!

How Melpop even lived through that experience is beyond me. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Lucy3011 said:
I think I just fell in love with you, Nerfherder.

Downloading now..

Holy mother of God.

Moans are pretty exaggerated yeah but sweet jesus are they hot.

There are some people on this thread who are NOT going to able to handle that video at all.

Feck.

(thank you, Nerf!)

No problem, Lucy! I'm just glad I found the video, because I hadn't seen it for a while! And now I'm back to watching it over, and over, and over, and over again.... :drool:

I wholeheartedly agree. Even though the moans are exaggerated, man.... I'm starting to blush here. :combust: This, along her with getting to kiss Bono later... I would give anything to have been her for just those moments. Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky girl...

(I'll re-post the link if/when it goes dead)

Last edited:
Oh :ohmy: :reject: :reject:: :reject: I feel so fucking Stupid now!!!

.:uhoh:.....actually I kind of digressed in my earlier .

I've been very tired and headcy/queasy so I think i slid over

I was talking about being able to try and meet him sat at outside of the NBC studios.

I've never ever been able to get good, let alone great seats for U2 ever! and couldn't get GA seats for nov 2001 show.

I usually dress uo sexy for my fav bands. And i could...i've already thot of several outfits for tour 2005! it jusT i've never gotten anywhere near . That's why I 've gotten to standing outside after nyc shows or public event.

I get my chance to say thank in the words that i want to say and he hears it & knows it's from me [as in sees me saying it} and responds. That the least i'm looking for.

I'd certainy love to give and get a hug back and being the visual art person I'd love the photo w him too. then..that it.

Last edited:
*At this point, I wasn't expecting what would come next. He wrapped his arm around me... he entwined his lips in mine... this way his lower lip was in my mouth. He then kissed me harder turning his head as our lips changed position... this lasted about 10 secs*

Bono(his eyes still closed):"Mmmm... wow... now I remember you..."

*I laughed nervously and got up to leave... As I was trying to leave, Bono held my arm down sat me back in the chair. He looked at me so intensly with a huge smile on his face. Then I got up said "bye" and as I got out looking completely astonished said:"Wow" again. I closed the door... Bono honked twice and waved us goodbye"

oh. my. bono. :faint:

that's too damn much. Lucky, lucky, lucky, AND DID I MENTION LUCKY?!!?! I'm not sure what's better, the kiss or the fact that he PULLED HER BACK DOWN and stared at her...then of course the fact that she, y'know, ROLLED AROUND WITH HIM...

I'd watch that video now, but, y'know, my dad's around :shifty: that could lead to some questions :D

I am so freakin jealous of this girl... I'm a short brunette, definatley not skinny though...not really fat nessecarily but much more than I'd like to be (I'm like 155 lb I think, and only 5'0). I at least have a kinda nice figure...but...it'll never happen. Especially, since, y'know, I'm 16. Damnit, I've been in love with this man since I was 12 - 12! My little sister (5 years old :cute: ) suddenly asked me today "Sister, are you in love with Bono?" and I said "Well...yeah. I am." and she goes "Why are you in love with a grownup?" and I couldn't really answer...I was just like "well...he's...Bono." fact is I always go for older men...as in like 40 year old men e_e I think Bono is partly to blame for that, since I fell in love with him at such a critical time in my growth. :p

I'm gonna meet him. I swear. I don't think I'd have the guts to ask for a kiss though...he'd prolly look at me and be like "how old ARE you?" but a hug...yeah...I'd be happy with a hug.

Nerfherder said:
Eep! It didn't quite work the first time, but I think I've got it now. (I've never tried YouSendIt before!)

Here you go, girls! Warning: This video may cause convulsions, drooling or otherwise extreme jealousy/envy. *G*

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=D8A58853C964886382943F48655CAAF7

(BTW, it's a wmv file, 6.3 mb - not too bad!) And this was shot by some guy in the upper levels, so there'll be some dead air in the middle... but don't worry, he zooms in once he realizes something's going on! You'll see Bono actually pull her onto the platform in the lower right-hand corner, then the camera zooms in from there... LOL!

How Melpop even lived through that experience is beyond me. :ohmy:

Heh, when I first saw this thread, I contemplated describing something I saw happen with a girl at an Elevation show I saw in Montreal.

Looks like someone did the job for me, cuz that was the show I was going to describe. Too funny. :lol:

AtomicBono said:

*I laughed nervously and got up to leave... As I was trying to leave, Bono held my arm down sat me back in the chair. He looked at me so intensly with a huge smile on his face. Then I got up said "bye" and as I got out looking completely astonished said:"Wow" again. I closed the door... Bono honked twice and waved us goodbye"

How old was Melpop when this happenned? If Bono was that forward with say me :wink: I wouldn't have been so anxious to flee. :flirt:

And AtomicBono if you know deep inside you're going to meet him then i say you most certainly will. I've always said I knew I was going to meet him one day. I certainly shocked the hell out of my friends and family the day I did!
:laugh:

4c9fme.jpg

who IS that brunette in the first few pictures!? she's smokin hot...

and ladies, if you feel like bono's cheated on you, and you need to, you know, get back at him, somehow, well then. . .I'll be seeing you around :wink:

Did he grab a girl at every show? I think it was Bono's excuse to indulge in alittle flirtatious behavior. That chick in the video has the total death hug going on, not that I can blame her! Bono can flip and straddle me any time! Of course I love how he runs off and leaves her laying there in a state of shock and disarray. drool:

I'm so sad that I missed the Elevation Tour, I was wallowing in post-partum depression...but I'm back BABY! Any listing of tour dates yet? Besides Florida?

:ohmy: :shocked: :ohmy:

That video almost killed me... :crack: :faint:

:censored:

... but thanks for posting it! :wink:

So, how improper would it be to, if Bono pulled you up on stage, to run over to Edge and try to roll around on the ground with him?? :macdevil:

Lisa71 - I think it would be quite improper to do that as Bono does actually choose to bring girls up onstage with him whereas Edge doesn't. If Edge wanted to do things that way then it would be perfectly fine, of course! I just watched the video and man is that torturous or what? OMG :drool: That is too much, but it was a bit of a bummer when the guy panned out again &you wanted to see what was happening ARG! VERY VERY VERY lucky girl. She seems really nice, though! Good on you Mel, though i hope it's me next summer!:kiss: :hyper: :combust:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the video!!! I only wish it had been taped from the ground floor and the camera had been on Bono and MelPop the whole time, Oh and I wish I were MelPop. I did hear the moans...:drool: Very NICE! Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom