i need your help re: mtv jammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sharky said:
Ally, it's Jenny! That was our friend Rob. He went to the show with Aaron that day and he is totally coming to NYC with us.

hey jenny!! that's awesome of your friend- what a great idea to buy them guinness! :)

you'll have to introduce me to your friend at the NYC shows so i can personally congratulate him!

I keep getting told that... :eyebrow: No that it is a bad thing or anything, quite the contrary. Just the same dark hair and spanish (well mexican) eyes I guess. :wink: Except I am probably twice that woman's size. I seriously need to lose 6 inches off my height if I am going to make it on stage :wink:

Shut up! You so woulda been up there if there hadn't been that wobbly speaker thing! :wink:

(Don't forget Bono does hang out with the very tall uber-models often....he likes beauties of all shapes and sizes...so nobody can gripe but me!) :p

:hug:

I love this place, I really do (though I could do without a few "fans" that do nothing but moan :eyebrow: )

And regarding the wobbly speaker, Bono's save is great! You can see it at the very beginning of Vertigo "lights go down". He does this half spin and just keeps on singing. It was scary for a second there... :huh:

You were scared you might have Bono flying into your arms?! Sounds like a dream to me! :D

And just because everyone else here might not have seen this yet (from outside the PLEBA walls)....hehehe

miro5bj.jpg

Our famous Miro! :wink:

We need one of Ree....

I will be watching my recording of the NY show later....can't wait to see it. It is my dads birthday tommorow and we celebrated it tonight. I did tape it so I will be watching the tape once I get off of here. :D

Miro, sorry if the pic not good. I literally took it with my digital camera of my tv. It is widescreen and I had to condense it. The lovely twinkling lights would be my christmas tree reflection on the tv. Very Techno, I am (NOT)! Best I could do though. I thought it looked good of u though. Here is ME>>>>>doing some dancing/singing during IWF.... Miro wasn't in this shot, but she is two over to my right. :)

marieiwf30pc.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
sharky said:
I know you girls and I know how good you are with screen shots. So I need a screen shot from the Jammed show. There is a scene early on with the band on the back of the flat bed and I need you to get me a screen grab of a guy handing a bag to the band. It was a white bag after Times Square but before the concert in Brooklyn. So the bag in question held Guinness and the holder of the bag in question was my friend who bought the band Guinness. Can you bad asses help me out?

jammed_026.jpg

jammed_027.jpg

starsgoblue said:
miro5bj.jpg

Our famous Miro! :wink:

OMG! Your like the star of the show! You are like the only person that they get a close-up of....and you were in every shot of they got of the audience. You are so lucky! I wish I lived in NY...or at least go to go see U2 perform. I bet all of you that attended that show had a blast. I love my recording of this....it has the entire iPod Vertigo commercial and great musical performances. They sure did do a lot of advertising for iPod and their album during the airing of the show, not that I am complaining. The more U2 the better in my opinion. I :heart: U2 , there is not another band out there as cool as they are!

:drunk: Ok, that is how I feel and probably look right now.

You guys are all too nice and supportive. I am not used to this much niceness without sarcasm thrown in :eyebrow: :wink:

Thanks all! And ree, let me know if you need more caps of yourself... I have the video now.

Thanks to all. Off to have the sweetest dreams a girl can have.

:wink:

:sad: OH NO!..I just missed it!!!..I came home from work with a major headache but the only thing that kept me going was the
U2 special tonight I came home and CRASHED!!...and I MISSED IT!!!!.........I had put the tape in the VCR since this morning!..
I'm so:mad: that I slept through it I meant to take a short nap but my headache was so bad I couldnt get up until just a while ago and by then it was OVER!

anyone know when it will air agian???:sad:

And BTW Thank you Queen Bee for the screen caps...and ROB is a cutie, I'd like a date with him, but Im all the way out in California:wink:

Queen Bee!!! That is SOOOOO cool! I am so impressed that you guys can do this stuff. It took a lot for me to photo the tv and get it on the net. I am not a tech person.:huh: That is really cute. Is it okay if i save it?

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! You are my girl! We can't believe you animated that too.

I love Interference. You guys are the shit!

Miroslava said:
Okay, bringing back the old pic

me1.jpg

Left to right it goes kid, girl with short hair, tallest one with the goofy look which is me, then the girl in blue that squirmed her way in, then Ree's friend, then Ree :wink:

Cool, a Pleban group picture :hug: :up:

Miroslava and ree, I'm glad you guys had so much fun :hug: It's great that the show has shots of you guys :hyper: When we watch it now, we all know people who were there (I hope this doesn't sound weird, but it makes the show more personal in a way, I hope that makes sense :reject: )

And sharky, Rob is cute :flirt:

Queen Bee - that was me with the white bag full of Guinness - THANK YOU SO MUCH for the great screen shots and the animated gif - bloody incredible!!!

When we watched this last night, I had no idea they caught that scene on video - so we went nuts... even went out after and had a few Guinesses to celebrate.

I'll post pics of the flatbed and the story of this whole thing later... cause there is a little more to it than what MTV showed.

Thanks again, you all rock!

ree5669 said:
Queen Bee!!! That is SOOOOO cool! I am so impressed that you guys can do this stuff. It took a lot for me to photo the tv and get it on the net. I am not a tech person.:huh: That is really cute. Is it okay if i save it?

Of course! :D

rpratt214 said:
Queen Bee - that was me with the white bag full of Guinness - THANK YOU SO MUCH for the great screen shots and the animated gif - bloody incredible!!!

When we watched this last night, I had no idea they caught that scene on video - so we went nuts... even went out after and had a few Guinesses to celebrate.

I'll post pics of the flatbed and the story of this whole thing later... cause there is a little more to it than what MTV showed.

You're welcome. :)

Last edited:
rpratt214 said:

There's a whole lot more to everything that happened that day than MTV showed! :madspit:

Congrats and can't wait to hear the full story!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom