I Need Some Virtual Hugs, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
I know I haven't been a good Interferencer lately. I spend most of my time these days at Second Life, the thoroughly addictive virtual world. But I just need hugs, and I know PLEBAns are warm, caring people.

My sister's pug, Pugsley, died today of pancreatitis. To say I loved this dog is an understatement. I have never been happier than when I would visit my sister and sit with him.

Once I was watching the Elevation tour DVD at her house, and he was lying on the rug in the den watching too. When With Or Without You came on, I was sighing over Bono holding that girl, wishing that I was that girl, wishing I would be held like that. And that's when Pugsley jumped on the couch next to me, and put his paw on my thigh as if to say, "That's okay, Aunt Diane, I love you."

Please, everyone who has a dog, give them a hug in Pugsley's memory.

Thank you for reading this.

You don't know me well, I'm sure, but you can have all the hugs you want from me :hug: : puppylove: :heart: :(

:hug: So sorry to hear of your loss :hug: Pets have an amazing way of getting right into the middle of your heart... :hug:

Diane, I am so sad for you and your sister. I've been there, too, the pain and emptiness go very deep for some time. HUGS to you :hug: Hoping your memories will comfort you.:sad:

:hug: sorry to hear that Diane!
I'm convinced that animals can feel it when we're sad... my cat always sits with me or on my lap when I'm sad...

Come back to PGP more often :yes: :hug:

just saw this, DL...haven't read why yet ( it'slate at art study)

BIGGGGG HUGS, DL :heart:

OK now i caught up........:(
He was in very good company between you & your sister, as he gave you love as well.
sorry, sweetie. :hug:S

Last edited:
Aw, Diane, I feel your pain! I lost my dog in April. He was the cutest thing *ever* to me. Here's a picture of him, and if he were alive today, he'd give you a hug, too! He was good at hugs...wrapping his little legs around my neck and stuff. So. Virtual hugs to you and your sister from me and my dear, departed Guinness!

guinn-1.jpg

guinniemyman.jpg

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom