I need some U2 tattoo help - please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Ok, I need some help. I’m getting married in December. But before I get married, I’ve wanted to get a U2 tattoo for many years now. But the question is –what to get? Google images wasn’t much help to me. I did see one person had a symbol from the last 5 albums going down her leg – a Joshua Tree, Zoo Baby, Lemon, Suitcase and red and black Bulls Eye. I’m not looking to get that elaborate. Can anyone give me sone ideas or if you have U2 tattoos – share some photos? It would be much appreciated. Cheers!

I wanted to get one too. If I do it was going to be the dove with
Yahweh under it, or Psalm 40 especially because I just turned 40.

But that me!!!

theres also another thread around here some where of tattoos.

Thanks for the ideas. I have eight already. Poor future husband thought it was a phase. Sure - a life long phase. I'm leaning towards the Joshua Tree nestled between the U and the 2 (I know - hardly original). I've loved U2 since 1982 when I saw 'Gloria' on MTV. However, I became obsessed as soon as I heard 'Where The Streets Have No Name'. I thought it would a nice tribute to that moment.

I want to get the Joshua Tree on my ankle. I love that album so much and it was that album that got me into U2.

I actually had this idea to get the whole POP screen with arch somewhere on my back with the big red letters POP on it.

Maybe one day...

My U2 tattoos :shifty:

This one is on my right wrist
Image588.jpg

This one on my right arm just below my shoulder

Image452.jpg

I want the baby on the inside of my wrist

Tattoos are really private intimate things, so you need to really know exactly what you want before getting one and more importantly WHERE you want to put it before you have it done, because if it comes out crappy or you don't like it you're pretty much stuck with it. I'd actually like to get a Bono autograph on my arm and run to have it tattoo'd :drool:

This weekend I'm gonna probably get something on the sides of it.. something tribal with moons or something.

I just got my first tat done in June.

Here is the design I gave the artist - I asked him to give the feather on the quill pen a bit more detail and he did

mytat.jpg

t1.jpg

I'm considering getting the heart in the suitcase on the same leg

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Oooo! I think that'd look amazing!
So would they just be in black?

I demand you post pics.

Or else I'll ban you. :p

Colors. I love colors.

Um yah... go for it :lol: :eyebrow:

Back