I need some love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I broke my foot last night.

2nd Metatarcel (sp?)

I have on a temporary cast until the swelling goes down, then I go to see an orthopedic surgeopn to get a walking cast...

I SUCK at using crutches...

*whimper*

I asked about the Bruce concert ( I know thats selfish but I ahve been looking forward to it since I got the tickets in Dec.) and he doesn't know if I will be able to go. He thinks it might be too hard on my foot.

Also, on Thursday I went to the pound to look for a dog and I found this precious beagle mix that I want sooooooooo bad and I put in an application for her, the app. process takes a week, and now I have a broken foot so I don't know how I am gonna take care of a puppy...but I really want her.

*sigh*

So ladies...I'm a little down...and you always have a knack for cheering me up...I need some sexy bruce or pop edge yumminess...

I love you guys.

Gimp Feesh

:(

That sucks about your foot! I've torn ligaments in my :censored: right ankle about a million times. It's not fun! I think you can go to see Bruce--I saw my second Elevation show with one of those screwed up ankles. A second-degree sprain is actually worse than a broken foot. I've broken my foot and the sprain was worse, trust me. I hate injuries.:censored: :censored: But you'll be OK. :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
:hug:

alright.jpg

I'm so sorry! Maybe you can still go to the concert, though, you might even get special treatment and a seat upgrade if you are still on the mend then. It's worth a shot!!

I know this picture isn't magical or anything, but it definitely puts a smile on my face, hope it does the same for you!!

:drool:
PopEdgewhitecowboy_bum.jpg

Sorry about your toe :slant:

I have a pinky toe that bends sideways :hyper:

I thought you were gonna get a kitty!

Oh no-I'm so sorry :( I think d smith is right-I'm not sure if you could get an upgrade, but you should try. And even if you couldn't, you should do your best to go-Bruce would have healing powers :wink:

I'd deliver him to your doorstep to do a private concert if I could

337%3A6%3C8723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233795%3A93%3C2ot1lsi

337%3A6%3C8723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233795%3A93%3B%3Bot1lsi

337%3A6%3C8723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233439%3B7%3B33ot1lsi

337%3A6%3C8723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232334638%3A635ot1lsi

337%3A6%3C8723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347%3A48749ot1lsi

Aw, sorry about that hon. :( Use the rest time to prepare youself for seeing His Bruceness if you can go. Are you GA or seated? You're in for one hail of a ride!

Take care!

Cheryl/SD

:hug: Oh Feesh I'm so sorry!!! :(

But Please still go see Bruce! He does have healing powers & J. can help you take care of the dog until you are totally healed!

:hug: :edge: :heart:

Awwwwwwwwwnthanks guys!!! the pics and gifs are WONDERFUL.

Today is the first day I have been able to struggle over to the computer. I had to keep my foot elevated for the first 48 hours so Jeramee and Matt(my bro) had me confined to strict sofa rest since I got back from the hospital.

I still suck at crutches...AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU TAKE A SHOWER WITHOUT MAJOR CATASTROPHE ON CRUTCHES!?!?

*exasperated sigh*

Everything is so damn HARD.

Gah. Matt and Jeramee want me to sell my Bruce tickets on Ebay, because I may not have my walking cast in time and this fiberglass piece of shit on my foot right now wouldn't fend off a DUSTBUNNY let alone MONA UNDER BRUCES CONTROL...lol

And also I can't walk on the crutches really well...Jeramee and Matt fly around on them but it takes me five minutes to get to my room...LOL...and my room is only 10ft. from the couch...LOL

I need crutches 101.

*sigh*

I haven't heard about the dog yet, but I will keep you posted.

And Sicy, I was gonna get a kitty, but I went to the pound to look for one and the dogs called me back...that, and I'm allergic to cats...which a visit to my landlords reminded me...GAH

Ok Matt is giving me dirty looks suggesting I need to get horizontal again...

OMG I just want to...WALK...LOL...

Back
Top Bottom