I need help with the 'old fashioned' guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I don't know what to do! He's old fashioned, Polish and all I want is to be friends (yeah I do like him but I don't want to do anything too fast here) so I can get to know him and I'm not sure how to even get him to call me! He's tough! I gave him my phone number the other day but I'm not even sure if he'll call me...ever. lol So I need help with this old fashioned stuff. Someone explain what I should do so I don't scare him!

I grew up with a VERY OLD FASHIONED mother & grandmother.I was raised on how girls (ladies) should and shouldn't act:blahblah: :blahblah: I'll try and give you a few pointers.

I wouldn't call him, if he's as old fashioned as you say he is, he may not like it (I was never allowed to call boys) makes you seem to eager.

Here's something you can try..... Bake some cookies/brownies and take them to work for *all* your coworkers, but personaly offer him one and tell him you made them yourself, you might even want to be sneaky and look up some Polish desserts on the net and make one of them....

you could also plan a get together of coworkers away from work nothing too big, go bowling, see a movie, something along those lines.
I hope this helps.

:up: I'd say snooky is on the right track. Give it a go with the co-workers. I especially like the idea of looking up a Polish recipe. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom