I need help for my license plate...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Well, I'm going to have to reregister my car soon and I've been thinking i might want a U2 themed vanity plate. It can't be more than 7 letters/numbers or less than 4. Any ideas? I was thinking ELEV8ME but that might be sooo last tour if you know what I mean. And BONOGRL might be silly....what do any of us think?

lol.. mine says U2LV8ME and its horrid.. no one can get it right :scream:

How about

U2 BOMB
U2 GIRL
U2 BEKAH
U2 ROX
ATOMICU2
U BONO 2

There is a lady in town who owns a nail salon and her plates say, NAILU2. I thought that that was so funny. What about MCFISTO, BONOMAN, IMAPLEBA, or U2LEMON. Most people wouldn't get it.

I didn’t know I could choose my cars licence plate, but I’ve just decided I’m doing it too..
How far can this Bonotheism go? :scratch:
Gonna try to get some sleep.:wave:

Last edited:
I like it...just wouldn't hope anyone would think I was being all cute...like "You too, baby!"

But you know what? I'm going to get me two of these and put them on either side of my plate in the little space...if nobody got it then, then they're special...
lfvpe

Eeek! My car's going to be so cute!

Originally posted by starsgoblue
I like it...just wouldn't hope anyone would think I was being all cute...like "You too, baby!"

No, no one would dare.
It would just take a good look at us to know what it means.:wink:

I can see it's gonna get so much love (probably all that Bono's not getting...).

There's Bonotheism site?
:ohmy:
Checking...

PLEBA would be just great! don't do zooropa, i'm getting that one :wink: (if it's not already out there. . . ).

or maybe some song titles, like WTSHNN, LaPoE, WoWY, ASOH, DGPFYCC (that's a good one!), WGRYWH, and so on. . .

starsgoblue said:
No shit....check this out ladies...

http://www.u2licenseplates.com/

My old tag's listed there w/one other from NC. It was "BONO&CO." I have a different non-U2 related vanity tag now, but I keep the "B&CO" tag on the front of my Blazer. (NC only requires valid tags on the rear of the veh, not front & back like VA.) Of course, whenever concert season rolls around, B&CO comes off the Blazer, gets a nice scrubbing (to remove all the bug goo!) and goes to the concerts with me. .....I gotta' do SOMETHING to try & get the guys' attention! :lmao:

starsgoblue said:

But you know what? I'm going to get me two of these and put them on either side of my plate in the little space...if nobody got it then, then they're special...
lfvpe

I have that sticker :up:

Back
Top Bottom