I need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
I want to dress up as Bono for Halloween. I'm thinking about using the Joshua Tree era or Vertigo era. Can everyone please help me get some ideas?

Why not let the local thrift store help you decide? You'd be surprised what you can find there. Last year I got leather pants & a cowboy hat and I went as Post-Elevation/Pre-Vertigo Bono.

McPhisto seems like he would be easier.

If I dressed up like Bono for Halloween, my kids would ask to be put up for adoption.

Heres an idea, start thinking like old cowboy clothes vests, hats, ripped stuff. Lucky for you, he was clean shaven back then.

oooo, I was Elevation Bono for Halloween once! My roommate was Edge. Someone actually called her "sir" :lol: I had to die my hair black....that was a mess!

Lbono.JPG

JCOSTER said:

If I dressed up like Bono for Halloween, my kids would ask to be put up for adoption.

Heres an idea, start thinking like old cowboy clothes vests, hats, ripped stuff. Lucky for you, he was clean shaven back then.

OMG I just misread your post as saying "he had a clean shaven BACK then"

Someone give me some air - nearly died of shock!

JCOSTER said:

I don't know about McPhisto , where on earth would one go
about finding a gold suit ?

I sometimes play at the idea of dressing up like Bono, in my everyday life :wink: It usually happens whenever I decide to wear my Africa ONE shirt (modelled after Bono's, of course). I then start thinking, "Hmm, I could put on my sorta Bonoish black jeans, and my big clunky black leather boots, and push my hair back, and maybe throw on some sunglasses."

I never really go through with it though. Mainly because I don't have any really Bono-like sunglasses (plus I'm blind without my prescription glasses), and I don't have a cool leather jacket to go with it.

Bunch of :nerd:s here, aren't we? :lol:

Thats a great idea i've been toying with what to dress up for. mmmm Baby bono might be hard seeing how i have Blonde hair

any suggestions as to how i pull this off?

smurf_sista said:
Thats a great idea i've been toying with what to dress up for. mmmm Baby bono might be hard seeing how i have Blonde hair

^ HOLY SHIT SARAH! :D Havn't seen you post in here in ages!

-Nikki

smurf_sista said:

Well, mullet wigs are EVERYWHERE, especially for halloween. You can find them at any costume store. If you don't wanna spend the money, you can always tease your hair and use hairspraypaint (they have it in black for halloween too!)

As for clothing...I'd say just go with black spandex pants, boots, and a black tee.

PLEASE take pics of this!!!!

redhotswami said:

Well, mullet wigs are EVERYWHERE, especially for halloween. You can find them at any costume store. If you don't wanna spend the money, you can always tease your hair and use hairspraypaint (they have it in black for halloween too!)

As for clothing...I'd say just go with black spandex pants, boots, and a black tee.

PLEASE take pics of this!!!!

Off i go to the secdond hand shop :)

Nikki i've been around just not in here :wink:

photos will be taken if i can find the stuff

oh my god i cannot find a mullet wig ANYWHERE!

URGH stupid Tuam off i go to galway tomorrow

would skinny jeans and a black turtle neck do?

i have a black turtle neck i just dont know what pants to wear with it

Nikki are the cookies chocolate?

Hmmm, I have a mullet for six months (this is the best do i´ve ever have) and some leather pants too... But we don´t celebrate halloween in our country,grrrrrrrrr:eyebrow: :|

But I celebrate my birthday on 31st. U2birthday party ruleeeeez:wink:

There chocolate with white choc chip of course. Haha I love the idea of baby Bono. It'll be so cool. No mullet wig! Not cool. You could try bying a normal wig close to a mullet looking one and hack away. Always fun. I have fly goggles but no leather! :( wish we celebrated halloween over here. What colour are the jeans? You've got U2 by U2 yeah, flick through that and see what he wears ;) 29 days Sarah!

-Nikki

i'll try im goin to Dublin next thursday

yay school holidays

exept im goin with my host sister (not a U2 fan) but omg back to the U2 shop with like 75 euro :)

Back
Top Bottom