I need a Bono fix!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_399small.jpg

This is a scan of a picture I've had on various walls at home since late 80's. Not seen it online before, thought it fit here :)

UKTan said:
bono_399small.jpg

This is a scan of a picture I've had on various walls at home since late 80's. Not seen it online before, thought it fit here :)

WHOA:ohmy: ive never seen this before!! thank you thank you!!

:heart:

His eyes are sooo dangerous..... I mean, they could get me to do just about anything~~~ kinda like being in a trance, but a GOOD trance................. oh man, I love him!:drool:

I'mStillWaiting said:
His eyes are sooo dangerous..... I mean, they could get me to do just about anything~~~ kinda like being in a trance, but a GOOD trance................. oh man, I love him!:drool:

:lol: You are soooooooooooooooo right!!! He makes me lose my train of thought all the time. And these are only pictures!!!
Imagine seeing him in the flesh?? **thinks about "Bono flesh"** :drool:

Talk about a Bono fix---Sweetie, we need another sexy, romantic story from you starring B. (I still have my favorite chapter saved.) :wink:

sweetie said:

:lol: You are soooooooooooooooo right!!! He makes me lose my train of thought all the time. And these are only pictures!!!
Imagine seeing him in the flesh?? **thinks about "Bono flesh"** :drool:

Sweetie, you just brought to my attention something I had not thought of before! That these are JUST PICTURES! My God if I saw the real thing it would be just like heaven!! I really could not be held responsible for my actions, sorry Bono *the devil made me do it!*:mac: :heart:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I think this one is my second favorite...

bonobed.jpg

gosh he's so beautiful :drool:

but for some odd reason, when i saw this picture posted, the first thing that caught my eye was his cell phone.. looks pricey eh? :wink:

OMG I'm so in need of a Bono fix and these couple of pics make me smile and drool. :drool:

bono_43.jpg

bono_40.jpg

16821miracledrug2.jpg

I love this thread. But might I ask for a huge bono fix does anyone have the pic in my avatar but bigger OMG. I would love you if you get me that pic.

Back
Top Bottom