i need...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
sorry.... but i am trying to find a pic. of Bono being attacked by two girls in his car during the AB-Zoo era. it was recently posted on a thread and I can't find it! :mad:
He has his eyes wide open in shock, the girls are just trying to get all over him. really funny.
I actually read the accompanying article once that went with the pic. One of the girls before getting into the car, was yelling at the top of her lungs, "Bono I want to f......... you!!!" It's just the kind of girl you hope one day your son will bring home to meet mom.. hehehe :wink:

Bonofansx.jpg

BonocaughtbyfansI.jpg

:D

...and here's how it happened, by B.P. Fallon:

BonocaughtbyfansIIsmall.jpg

Last edited:
WOW this is funny :giggle: I can't believe how far girls can go.... which kinda scares me, not on the way Bono would be scared but on the total opposite: would I go mad like that?? :lol: Nooo, I know I wouldn't :shifty: Nooo, seriously!!! :)

SimplyConfused said:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was not one of those girls... *shifty* No, really! I was probably only a one/two year old at the time, seeing as this is ZOO TV era...
]

yeah at least I can use that to my defense too!!! it's from 92, so hey! if you ever see a three year old hoppin' around Bono,... then it SADLY wouldn't be me, Jojo more likely...
I would never want to be that hysterical.. I don't know how I would react if I'd ever meet Bono... sometimes I'm afraid of it even... what IF I'd freak out... then I'd ruin my day, and his first impression of me wouldn't be that great either so that'd suck too... :(

kellyahern said:

Especially in front of my mother :yikes:.
I wouldn't take my mother to him in first place... and otherwise she'd kill me.. or worse, prohibit everything Bono-U2ish

btw did anybody notice... Bono.. is ... driving... here?
and there are others in that car too...
and nobody got hurt...
?

this is Sarah Ferguson....Duchess of York

sarahferg.jpg

she used to be married to a Prince of the British Royal family....but they divorced years ago

she also had a role in the London episodes of 'Friends' when Joey met her while he was sightseeing :wink:

the girl in the pic with bono just bares a remarkable resemblence to what she looked like when she was younger...it also looks like her daughter but it would be impossible for it to be her as she would have been too young

Galeongirl said:
oh I am still :drool: ing over those arms.... I couldn't believe it was Bono the first time I saw those pics.... guh those arms :drool:

I agree---his arms look so :drool: in those pictures! I've never seen any pictures that showed off his arms as well as those two do! They look so big and strong...:combust:

LightMyWay60 said:

I agree---his arms look so :drool: in those pictures! I've never seen any pictures that showed off his arms as well as those two do! They look so big and strong...:combust:
imagine what it'd be like to be held in them... :drool:
the man has fine arms... Example.. ( I used to have a 2nd version of this pic.. but I can't find it anywhere! in the other you can see Bono's pants dropped down at his feet :rolleyes: )
955ti.jpg

furry Bono :drool:

Back
Top Bottom