I must be the only one with this bad of luck-someone else I knew died.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Ok.If any of you guys live in New Jersey you might have heard about the other nite in Williamstown [Monroe Twp.] someone was hit by a car and killed. That person was my friend's mom. My friend, his sister used to babysit me and me and her are like best friends. I dont know if shes heard because she lives somewhere else in NJ with her boyfriend, and they dont have TV or newspaper, then again one of her friends probably told her. I feel so bad for the other kid, his life has been really hard, his dad walked out on his mom, the past boyfriends his mom had were always mean to her. I dont know where Kurt [the kid] is gonna end up, I dont know if its gonna be his sis or his dad. Its just really said. :sigh: :cries:

That's a sad story. I'm so sorry for her, and her son:( But please don't think it's your bad luck, you had nothing to do with it. Still I know how upsetting this is since you knew her:hug:

Last edited:
Thanx you guys. I talked to Bobbi [Kurt's sister] today, she said that Kurt will be living with her. Thats one good thing so far!

Back
Top Bottom