I Must Be an Acrobat!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtwo hearts is offline I was with her tonight! I am now home going to sleep soon which makes me a loser because I have to work tomorow!

congrats on Acrobat status! :up:

That brings me to a point I've meant to address for a while now... not that there aren't much more important things to worry about, but what is the breakdown/requirement of posts (whatever! :shrug: ) for each level? In other words, to be The Fly takes x amount of posts to x amount, Acrobats are whatever to whatever, etc? Is there somewhere on the site these are posted maybe? ('Cuz, yes - I am THAT bored!) :wink:

BluRmGrl said:
congrats on Acrobat status! :up:

That brings me to a point I've meant to address for a while now... not that there aren't much more important things to worry about, but what is the breakdown/requirement of posts (whatever! :shrug: ) for each level? In other words, to be The Fly takes x amount of posts to x amount, Acrobats are whatever to whatever, etc? Is there somewhere on the site these are posted maybe? ('Cuz, yes - I am THAT bored!) :wink:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=2#46

Congrats. I remember my 300th. :up:

...I should probably edit and say my 300th from my other account so you don't think I'm crazy. :crack:

verte76 said:
U2Kitten and I are going to be Blue Crack Addicts by the time the tour starts!

:yes:

It's been a long, long time since I had 300 posts :huh: Acrobat is one of the cooler statuses I think. It should be the one you have to keep for 1,500 posts, not Refugee :no:

Back
Top Bottom