I met Adam last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theedge070

War Child
In a dream... :|

I was golfing with my mom, and we were on the green of a par 3. We reached the green, and heard a thump, and it was Adam Clayton's golf ball hitting the green. I turned around and yelled "Hey! We're not even done putting yet oh my GOD it's Adam Clayton!"

Adam walked up to me and my mom, totally disregarded the fact that we were still putting, and took his putter and walked up to his ball, which was only 3 feet from the pin (with a roll).

I went "Um...hey Adam...how's it uh...how's it goin'?" He turned his head and looked at me, with that grin he always has on.

"I'm alright, how 'bout yourself?"

I wanted to get to the chase. "So, just between you and me here, what do you think you guys will be playing on the 3rd leg of the tour?"

He addresed his ball, and turned his head to me yet again, and said, "Do you really think I know what we're playing? We just finished the 2nd leg, and we're rehearsing for the 3rd. So I don't know yet, sorry." I figured it would be a cool little fact for the interferencers, but unfortunately Adam didn't tell me anything.

But all in all, Adam is a really cool dude. He's laid back, and he's really profesorial (sp?) in his words. He definitely doesn't have that ego about him that normally comes with being a rockstar.

And then I woke up to the sound of my mom's vacuum cleaner, emanating from down the hall.

Golf?? I love to look for the meaning of my dreams when they are interesting! There are some good sites down there, http://www.dreammoods.com/ is great :)

Last night I had a dream about Bono and he was making a blue necklace :lol: so I looked for the meaning of the colour in there, it was cool :D

Has to be a dream, Bono says golf is forbidden for U2.

Q: What about golf?

Bono: "Not allowed! Not Allowed! Golf would break up this band!"

I've also met Bono before, I gave him a dozen roses and we walked around and talked for hours.

He's another cool guy, when I met him I figured he would be sort of bitchy and have that attitude like "don't talk to me because I'm a rockstar", but he was really cool...

Bono held my hand in my dream :drool: .. it was at a small concert and he climbed over the crowd to reach me :love: I can still remember what his hand felt like.. :drool:

Waking up sucks

Back
Top Bottom