I met Adam in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2BROTHR

Mirror Ball Man 2.0
I went down to the ACC to see if I could see the boys practice before the Toronto 1 show. We saw Bono arrive and leave. As Bono left, he said that he would be back in an hour. We decided to walk over to the "in" ramp and wait for him to arrive.

From around the corner of Bay and Lakeshore walks Adam. There was a small group of us....some of us from the U2_GTA. Adam was as cool as fuck......the silver fox is what I like to call him.

Luckily I had with my a picture that I had taken of Bono giving him a kiss during the Elevation tour that I had taken. I told him that I love the song "A Man and A Woman" on the new album. He replied, "It is a lovely song...isn't it?" I also told him that I play bass in a band. He signed my picture and I asked if I could take a picture with him. He said of course. I also know that Adam likes Bob Marley.....and you can guess who's shirt I was wearing. The best was, all fans waited their turn....so there was no rushing. When he left to walk around the corner....everyone clapped and cheered.

Hard to believe the next day........right before the Monday show.....I met Bono!

You can check out some of my other pictures at

http://www.spaz.com/rtw/site_segments.asp?gString=uIS103XtIS61

Attachments

• adam and i.jpg
    adam and i.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 111
ArrogantU2Fan said:
Way cool enjoyed your pics and journal...thanks Susan

Hey Susan.....glad you saw my website and pictures. Hope we stay in contact. Sorry for being so frazzled when I met you after the show. 4 U2 shows in a week makes a man a bit tired.

now... if anyone meets Adam, can you ask him to sign your bra?

I had this crazy dream... Adam was approaching and i had no papers for him to sign. So I lifted up my shirt and asked him to sign my sports bra. And he did! Without bating an eye lid. [DREAM ONLY!!]

sorry! OT, i know. now some one please try that!! Might work too, if you're a male.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Great picture! It was nice meeting you for that very brief time in NYC but I hear you'll be in Detroit next week, too! :wave:

Looking forward to Detroit. Last time I was there was for Zoo TV when Bono ordered 10 000 pizzas! I'm looking for Buffalo and Montreal too. Keep checking the site for more pictures... Link above.

i_love_adam said:

I had this crazy dream... Adam was approaching and i had no papers for him to sign. So I lifted up my shirt and asked him to sign my sports bra. And he did! Without bating an eye lid. [DREAM ONLY!!]

sorry! OT, i know. now some one please try that!! Might work too, if you're a male.

:eek:

i_love_adam said:

Adam didn't sign my bra...but he did kind of sign my breast. I was wearing this shirt
U2T35663.jpg

and the white flag just so happens to fall on that area, so it was all I had for him to sign, I mean, what would any fan do? So I asked him to sign my shirt and he did:faint: He was so nice about it too, it was funny though, the guy next to me said, "That's a tricky spot," and Adam just smiled and finished signing.

i_love_adam said:
Aww! Sweet Adam! I love your ^display pic!

Thanks! The funny thing is that I didn't even think about the shirt falling in a bad spot until Monday morning when I was showing people and they asked, "Were you wearing that when he signed it?" Then, I thought about it...and the lightbulb went on.

Back
Top Bottom