I love ZOO TV!! Do you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
We need a thread around here for MY favorite era, Achtung Baby and the ZOO TV tour! Why do I love it?

It had the coolest stage setup ever!!

25.jpg

Bono was at his absolute hottest in that leather Fly suit!

53.jpg

new22.jpg

MacPhisto, need I say more?!

A_123.jpg

Show your love and apprecation in words and pics! :tongue:

Last edited:
I LOVE the Zoo era! They all looked hot. The whole concept was pure genius. The music was great. And Live from Sydney is my favorite concert video ever!!!

Comin' to a rock n' roll gig and watching television... :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=royal blue]I remember the first time I saw ZooTV

I like.....I think I had to leave the room.

It's just so.......

friggin......
hot.

And that's the first mistake Fishy made in our friendship

:shifty: :silent: :mac: :heart:

First of all......the Fly is just UBER HOT..... Mac is hilarryous.... o_O love how Adam jumps when the cannons go off during "daddy's gonna pay" :laugh:

I'm trying to think of what else was good........gaaahh....I think I might have to go watch it.....

WHilst Fishy's in London, she left all her U2 videos with me. (second mistake) ;)
[/COLOR]

I love ZooTV because it was U2 discovering a whole different side of itself. They learned how to be rock stars! They started to show off their sex appeal, and after all what's music without sex? Admit it, sex is a major component of music and has been going all the way back to the ancient Greeks! That was a *huge* development for U2, and a crucial one.

verte76 said:
I love ZooTV because it was U2 discovering a whole different side of itself. They learned how to be rock stars! They started to show off their sex appeal, and after all what's music without sex? Admit it, sex is a major component of music and has been going all the way back to the ancient Greeks! That was a *huge* development for U2, and a crucial one.
Very Very true! I think every album shows a different side of u2, y'now? But I liketh it for the music and uh...hehe (see below ;)
334%3C%3A37523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8775885ot1lsi

verte76 said:

REALLY I never noticed ;)

bo-ab23.jpg

wave.JPG

bo-ab33.jpg

bo-ab61.jpg

I :heart: Rythm Nation Bono

Oh, yeah, my fave U2 pix are from the ZooTV and Elevation eras. That goes right along with them learning to utilize the whole sexual side of themselves. I :heart: :heart: :heart: the pix that've been posted on this thread!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :happy:
*THUD*

Jam Jar said:

Very Very true! I think every album shows a different side of u2, y'now? But I liketh it for the music and uh...hehe (see below ;)
334%3C%3A37523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8775885ot1lsi

Yeah..........AB is my favorite U2 album, EBTTRT is my favorite U2 song, and the EBTTRT video is my favorite U2 video. Any questions?:laugh: :laugh:

Mmmmm, ZOO U2!! Crazy-sexy-cool! Hot too, and so much fun!

Unfortunately, I can't get my boomspeed to come up:grumpy: I'll try to find hot pics elsewhere and return! :tongue:

MonaVox said:
Bono's the Mofo Daddy of my Universe....

Oh my gosh Mona!!! :laugh: :lol: :lmao:
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.........
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!
Oh my gosh, I was going to post something about ZOOTV, but I started laughing and forgot!?!?!?!? :lmao: :laugh:
THAT SOOOOO HAS TO GO IN MY SIGNATURE, I'LL QUOTE YOU OF COURSE?!?!!?
TEHEHEHEEE!!!
I'll post about ZOOTV when I gain my composure:laugh:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Oh my gosh Mona!!! :laugh: :lol: :lmao:
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.........
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!
Oh my gosh, I was going to post something about ZOOTV, but I started laughing and forgot!?!?!?!? :lmao: :laugh:
THAT SOOOOO HAS TO GO IN MY SIGNATURE, I'LL QUOTE YOU OF COURSE?!?!!?
TEHEHEHEEE!!!
I'll post about ZOOTV when I gain my composure:laugh:

:lol: :laugh: Glad I could be of service :D

verte76 said:
Oh, yeah, my fave U2 pix are from the ZooTV and Elevation eras. That goes right along with them learning to utilize the whole sexual side of themselves. I :heart: the pix that've been posted on this thread!!! :drool: :heart: :happy:
*THUD*

Me too! Those are the hottest pics!! LOVE Bono in in black, black hair, black leather, in all his SEXY glory:drool:

A_100.jpg

A_227.jpg

I really love ZOOTV too.

I got to see U2 in Tempe, Arizona for the early part of ZOOTV,....April, 1992.

This was before Macphisto (European ZOOTV - Zooropa). Bono did his Mirrorball Man character which was later replaced with Macphisto.

I have many images from the ZOOTV era for use on your desktop at my website.

http://backtorockville.tripod.com

A great time in U2 History.

I am ZooropaBoySings (U2.com)

ok lets hope this works - I've never posted a picture on here before!!

help! How do I do this?????????

Lets give this a go anyway. Hope you can see the majesty that is this picture! :love:

It started out really massive so I've had to shrink it a bit. Hope it's not too small.............or too big still!

God I really am making a big deal of just posting a piccie aren't I!!!

PS hello I'm Lu and I'm a bit of a newbie! (can you tell? :laugh: )

Attachments

• mmmmm3.jpg
    mmmmm3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom