"I Love the 80's" band pics day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
group9.jpg

JT-duckheads.jpg

cuteu2.jpg

HOT pics, from what I can see! Thanks Edgespet, Kelly and everyone who posted! :happy: Cool memorabilia! :up:

Kelly I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems. You know I know how that is. :hug: The problem I'm having really doesn't hurt much unless you need to look at lots of pics. But pics are my life! :cute:

In regards to the ones of them in the snow...I'd love to just take a walk through a snowy path with them (particularly Bono). I just think that'd be nice-I've walked through snowy paths with a guy before, and it was just so peaceful and good and everything, so...:).

U2Kitten said:
For Angela

jtbridge-vi.jpg

Hehe, thanks. :hug:.

*:drool:s at the picture*

All the other late 80s ones are nice, too. :yes:.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
mulletboots-vi.jpg

This one's cute! There's a lot of adorable pictures of the band in the early days!

So, from this thread, we can gather that the band started out the decade being all adorable and boyish and innocent-looking, and ended the decade all sexy and devilish and mature. Nice transition. :D.

Angela

Sure but you'll never make blue crack addict if you keep changing your name :lol: I always wondered why you were the 64th tiger lover anyway. You weren't born in 64 or 64 years old or the class of 64.

Gorgeous pics everybody! :drool: :love:

U2Kitten said:
Sure but you'll never make blue crack addict if you keep changing your name :lol: I always wondered why you were the 64th tiger lover anyway. You weren't born in 64 or 64 years old or the class of 64.

Gorgeous pics everybody! :drool: :love:
Well I think I had the number cause it was just too original to put my birth date or whatever...lol. And yea I know if I keep changing I'll never get to blue crack but hopefully this will be the only time I do it, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom