I love St Paddys day!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
I luv it cos all the music channels here keep playing u2 back to back all the time!!!!!:wink:

yeah i like to wear my u2 shirts (not like i dont wear them anyways lol) its the only time of year ppl dont ask me who u2 are

I bought a shirt at Target that says Dublin Rocks (since I've never been able to decide on a real U2 shirt to buy.) And I'm celebrating the day by making my roommate and any other poor soul that wanders into our room watch my U2 dvds!!! :D

I love it,too! U2 is a big part of St Patrick's Day for me as well. I was watching some U2 interviews I have on tape and I looked at the St Patrick's Day decorations I have around my house. I love to celebrate St .Patrick's Day with their songs. U2 makes me proud to be Irish!!!:bono: :larry: :edge: :adam: :applaud:

Last edited:
I love that too-one of my favorite stations used to do an all day U2 marathon on St Patrick's Day. I don't know if they're doing it this year.

Did anyone see SNL w/ Ben Affleck on the take-off of the Irish TV show? He was playing a Bono wannabe called "Rono" and was wearing a flag leather coat and Bono shades. He did look a bit like Bono :ohmy: Bad Irish accent and all :rolleyes: Actually his was much better than Jimmy Fallon's and the other guy :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I love that too-one of my favorite stations used to do an all day U2 marathon on St Patrick's Day. I don't know if they're doing it this year.

Did anyone see SNL w/ Ben Affleck on the take-off of the Irish TV show? He was playing a Bono wannabe called "Rono" and was wearing a flag leather coat and Bono shades. He did look a bit like Bono :ohmy: Bad Irish accent and all :rolleyes: Actually his was much better than Jimmy Fallon's and the other guy :wink:

No ,I never saw that! It sounds hilarious!!!:laugh: Was that a recent episode?

just to get into the irish spirit a little early...:p
bonochaun.jpg

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I'm wearing my Ireland jersey, my Ireland scarf and my Eircom hat :D

bear%20with%20shamrocks.jpg

May St. Patrick guard you wherever you go
and guide you in whatever you do.
And may his loving protection
be a blessing to you always.
~Irish Blessing~

The station I listen to hasn't played one U2 song all morning. :madspit: I've emailed the DJ (his name is Shawn, that's Irish) my choice of U2 Saint Paddy's day songs. It remains to be seen if he play's them. I know the other morning dj will. She's a huge U2 fan. :love: In the meantime I'll have to play my cd's. :dance:
Happy Saint Patricks day everyone!!!:dance: :dance:

Last edited:
On another board I go to, my entire signature is in green today. And considering I've made it quite clear with my avatar and one of the quotes in that sig that I am a U2 fan, I've got the whole Ireland thing covered today over there. :D.

sue4u2 said:
In the meantime I'll have to play my cd's. :dance:

Good idea. 'Tis what I've been doing.

The DJs on the radio station I was listening to this morning mentioned Bono, though! They were talking about how he was going to give the commencement speech at the University of Pennsylvania, and then they got into a discussion about when he'd stopped in Lincoln in 2002 for the Heart of America tour, and they talked about how cool it'd be to hear him speak, how fascinating he'd be to listen to, and how they heard nothing but good comments from all those in this area who got a chance to hear him speak back in 2002. :). So that was pretty cool.

Angela

Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!!!!!! I love this Hoilday to very much. I well be listeing to U2 music all day. Thene going to a pub later on. I hope everyone here well have a great St Patrick's Day

eriekittym

ERIN GO BRAGH!:yes: Dia Beannacht Leat! :heart:

Long Live Ireland! God Bless You!

Thank God for U2!:up: :hug:

Have a GREAT St. Patrick's Day everyone!:yes:

Cool, not only is Olive's pic pretty when you click on it, it takes you to her site! :up:

yeah they played a whole hour of u2 includin everlasting love.
people take it so offensivly if you pinch them these days. jeez

Yeah, I just went Vermont and I wore an Irish sweater on the way home! By the way, I went to a New York airport on St. Patrick's Day and I wonder if Bono could've maybe been there. Anyways, Happy St. Patrick's even thaough it's over! And bow down to the Irish U2!:bow:

Back
Top Bottom