I Love Him......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
.....in blond hair and eyewear!!
adam14.jpg

.....in red:

bono401.jpg

.......in black:
larry16.jpg

........in a cowboy hat!
PV61074.jpg

------------------
Maria

"She comes in colours, you know she gonna turn the daylight on...."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

I've been developing a thing for Edgie lately, I love guys with squinty small eyes and sweet personalities!! Edge is such a cutie!!!
t669993.jpg

j443927.jpg

------------------
Maria

Originally posted by whiteflag:
Hey!!!!!! edge's eyes may be squinty but they are huge when seen from up close!

BTW, I'm glad that more and more are beginning to see the light. The real babe of U2 is Edge, not that Bozo character!
wink.gif

heh heh....

Okay whiteflag, Edgie is a babe, I won't dispute that, but they don't call me "sparky's girl" for nothing.
Adam is still my main man!!! No one can dispute that!!!!!!
smile.gif

adam_027.jpg

------------------
Maria

Hey SG, THANKS for posting two of my fave pics of Bono and Larry!! Woo hoo!! Bono NEEDS to wear more red, it's such a great color on him! (remember the red leather Fly guy?? OY!) ...and Larry needs to wear more leather, hubba hubba!!! *pant*

I'm really glad to hear Edge is rubbing off on you! :) Is it the beanies? His cute little goatee? His amazing talent? His BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES??? No matter...just glad you're with us! hehehehe...

I'm just glad you're coming our way...and I seem to be heading toward Adam and Larry!! :-O Adam has a few really nice...um, parts to him that I seem to find very appealing, heh...Hey!!! I'm not talking about "little Adam" either, get your mind out of the gutter, girls!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Disco

hey SG, Bono loves Sparky too!
biggrin.gif

hope i do this right:

adam_bono_kiss.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

awww red X!!
frown.gif
go to the website "staring at the lemon", under 'other pics' I was trying to post one of Bono and Adam kissing, but I did something wrong
frown.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hey SG, THANKS for posting two of my fave pics of Bono and Larry!!

I'm really glad to hear Edge is rubbing off on you! :) Is it the beanies? His cute little goatee? His amazing talent? His BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES??? No matter...just glad you're with us! hehehehe...

I'm just glad you're coming our way...and I seem to be heading toward Adam and Larry!! :-O Adam has a few really nice...um, parts to him that I seem to find very appealing, heh...Hey!!! I'm not talking about "little Adam" either, get your mind out of the gutter, girls!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Disco

You are welcome, disco!!! I Luv those pics of Bono and Larry too (very, very sexy!!!).......About Edgie, well, you know I really first noticed Edgie back during popmart. I have always liked him, you know he is a very intelligent guy, with a quiet disposition and all. Besides, I keep going back to your webpage, you have got some wonderful pics of Edgie!! I think it is rubbing off on me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans" --Edge

Maria

Originally posted by valvenus8:
hey SG, Bono loves Sparky too!
biggrin.gif

hope i do this right:

adam_bono_kiss.jpg

Okay val...the pic did not show up the first time, but for some reason, i can see it now!
confused.gif
Well, you see Bono has good taste too, heck, I'd love to kiss Adam too!!!

------------------

Maria

well I'm glad u were able to see the pic, that is really odd though because I still can't see it.

Originally posted by valvenus8:
awww red X!!
frown.gif
go to the website "staring at the lemon", under 'other pics' I was trying to post one of Bono and Adam kissing, but I did something wrong
frown.gif

that is soo odd!!!
confused.gif
..... the website is a geocities one,
so you won't be able to use the pic, geocities, tripod pics are no good for posting val. most other sites are okay, but i did look at the pic, that Bono, is such a lucky guy!!! I wanna kiss Adam too!!!
remybussi.gif

------------------

Maria

Hey!!!!!! edge's eyes may be squinty but they are huge when seen from up close!

BTW, I'm glad that more and more are beginning to see the light. The real babe of U2 is Edge, not that Bozo character!
wink.gif

heh heh....

------------------
I float down the Liffey...

[This message has been edited by whiteflag (edited 08-19-2001).]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Okay whiteflag, Edgie is a babe, I won't dispute that, but they don't call me "sparky's girl" for nothing.
Adam is still my main man!!! No one can dispute that!!!!!!
smile.gif

Gosh, SG, I thought I?d lost you for a moment. Don't do this to me
biggrin.gif

Just to be sure, I?ll post a few pics for ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

adam_021.jpg

adam_001.jpg

adam_011.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Sparky's Girl, that was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks!!

AM, I love your Adam's pic!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-20-2001).]

Originally posted by AM:
Gosh, SG, I thought I?d lost you for a moment. Don't do this to me
biggrin.gif

Just to be sure, I?ll post a few pics for ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

adam_021.jpg

adam_001.jpg

adam_011.jpg

I am loving these pictures!!!
biggrin.gif

Keep em comin'!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

*sigh* There's nothing left unshown
smile.gif

Luv ya gals!
smile.gif

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Back
Top Bottom