I LOVE Edge and Bono together; they should go out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eabf634c1.jpg

AtomicBono said:
best thread title ever

:happy: One day I was looking at some Bono and Edge pics, (probably on PLEBA) and i really did blurt that out...my roomate got a big kick out of it :lol:. I think I was just overwhelmed by their :heart: and shouted "OMGG! I lovvvvvvve Edge and Bono together!! They should go out!!" :wink:

Last edited:
musicfreak said:

When I saw this little special, I thought that this was the sweetest thing. :cute:

Oooh what is it from? Is there any way to still see it?
And yes, this thread is awesome. :)

bonocomet said:

Oooh what is it from? Is there any way to still see it?
And yes, this thread is awesome. :)
access hollywood and yes... visit u2emporium.com go to downloads, HTDAAB centre... there it is somewhere, you'll see Bono in a purple shirt :D
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! besst thread evert!
btw, last night, I showed it to a friend of mine... her reaction: yeah, and THIS is how people get wrong ideas :evil: ohhh very wrong ideas, but still :drool:

Galeongirl said:

access hollywood and yes... visit u2emporium.com go to downloads, HTDAAB centre... there it is somewhere, you'll see Bono in a purple shirt :D
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! besst thread evert!
btw, last night, I showed it to a friend of mine... her reaction: yeah, and THIS is how people get wrong ideas :evil: ohhh very wrong ideas, but still :drool:

Oh thanks so much for the info! I will see it! Yay!
And yes, ha ha, very wrong ideas yes, but they so totally ask for it those two, so it's their own fault. And hey we know this is just for fun! :wink:

bonocomet said:

Oh thanks so much for the info! I will see it! Yay!
And yes, ha ha, very wrong ideas yes, but they so totally ask for it those two, so it's their own fault. And hey we know this is just for fun! :wink:

oh yeah, and we love it that they love eachother... :drool:
hmm now showing the thread to a MALE U2 fan :D
he just bought Flyshades off Ebay for 100 aus$... damn I want them tooooo!!!

Back
Top Bottom