I lost my job....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chickles

The Fly
I lost my part-time job because I was late for the seccond time... is that fair? I needed money to pay university and it was cool to work in a reccord store...
frown.gif
Now I'm all by myself! I need some good words form you please... and maybe some handsome Bono pics! Thanks

Oh CHICKLES!
*hug*
Poor Baby, those people are bastards for firing you! Just tell me where they live and I'll go shrink wrap them for you...
Go have a huge ass slice of chocolate cake honey...You'll find something else. Don't worry.
-Blueeyes

Awwwww!!! That is really awful. I'm sure you will find another better job
smile.gif
I need to get a job I hope not all employers are arseholes like that. Cheer up Bono wouldn't want you to be sad and neither do I
smile.gif
have loads of chocolate
smile.gif
makes me feel better sometimes or watch a U2 video and see our boys in action.

don't you worry! everything will turn out fine!
smile.gif

Be strong, walk on!

my hopes and wishes are with you! good luck in finding a new record store to work at!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

(((chickles)))

where i work they've decided they need to reduce the staff and fired 10 ppl last week! luckily i got by safely, but they may need to do another sweep soon! yipe!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Awwwwwwwwww, honey! Don't worry it'll be okay!

At least take advantage of this time to relax and get things back in order, and when you do you'll be back in the world and kicking ass!

And I am siding w/ you on this, I don't know what those assholes who employed you were thinking. So relax, have some chocolate for me cause I can't (I ate junk for the past 2 days & I am feeling sick right now), and remember that you'll be fine!

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I'm feeling better now! Thank you girls for these good thoughts. Anyway, I can find a job elsewhere and I will never be late again, believe me
wink.gif
This forum is nice and people in here are nice too
smile.gif

Originally posted by Chickles:
I'm feeling better now! Thank you girls for these good thoughts. Anyway, I can find a job elsewhere and I will never be late again, believe me
wink.gif
This forum is nice and people in here are nice too
smile.gif

Glad you're feeling better - remember that any employer who sacks (or demotes!) you for something as trivial as being late doesn't deserve to have you working for them!
smile.gif

Awww Chickles - sure you can find another job! If it's any consolation I got demoted at work recently for constantly being late which was 'setting a bad example'
wink.gif

*hugs*

Xe83408.jpg

((((Chickles))))

Don't worry babe! I'm sure you'll find another one soon!

I tell you what I've learned... When you move on from a job to another, you always find a better one compared to the previous one...
wink.gif

I just lost mine too w/ a month notice. Bah! So what? They don't know what they've just lost...

Chin up girlie!!
smile.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

I?m sorry to hear that u lost your job. That sucks! But I?m sure you?re going to find another one soon!!

this is for you
smile.gif

bono_165.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom