I Know Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry's Lover!

Babyface
i must be the happiest person on the planet! i actually know larry! he ahs been to my house several times and i have his phone number (not that id tell u guys in case cos hed get really pissed off an wouldnt talk to me. sorry!). His harley is the so cool. ive been on it once and it was briliant!
LARRY = :drool:

not sure I am buying this one. :| Like to see/hear more proof of this. The post is a little vague. How bout some more detailed info that would back this up.

Wouldnt Larry be a little bit :eyebrow: if he knew you were posting this stuff? I know its not terribly juicy gossip about his intimate life but still, I'd be a bit :huh:
Jst my opinion:D

sorry that u dont believe me. i cant change ur opinion. ill give u mor details then. my dad is matthew fletcher and if u remember the boyband busted who split up in january ud know that he was their manager. anyway, because of my dads job we could go to lots of functions and award ceremonys. my dad met larry in a pub in ireland a long time ago. it must have been a few years ago now but u2 were at some function, i cant remember what because my dad goes 2 loads so i couldnt keep track of them all anyway. my dad bumped into larry and at like 4 in the morning they came bk 2 our house, dead drunk. an thats how i first met him.

So is your dad also the manager of McFly?

oook i just saw a picture of that band and they all look as if they are 5 :huh:

hey dont get me rong, i hated busted and i hate mcfly. they suck and r NOTHING compared 2 u2! it really isnt my type of music. and my dad isnt their manager. hes away at the moment. i think hes searching 4 up an coming bands or something but im not really interested.

thats strange coz i site i was just on said that mcfly and busted had the same manager

no that site is rong. my dad has a small part 2 do with mcfly but is thinking of going completely. they may have got confused with rashman who was also involved with busted.

Larry's Lover! said:
i must be the happiest person on the planet! i actually know larry! he ahs been to my house several times and i have his phone number (not that id tell u guys in case cos hed get really pissed off an wouldnt talk to me. sorry!). His harley is the so cool. ive been on it once and it was briliant!
LARRY = :drool:

If that truly is the case, I doubt he'd appreciate someone coming here and bragging about it. If you know Larry, flaunting it here really isn't necessary. To me, this thread seems as if it was merely to either rile people up, spark jealousy, or both. I feel that nothing can be gained from leaving this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom