I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Kristie :hug: If it gets worse again, please go to the doctor :hug:

I love how there's like a seventeen year gap from when the book was checked out till the next time (must not be a very popular book :lol: )

My Aunt got engaged and is getting married on New Year's Eve. It's going to be a small ceremony at a friend's house, because her fiance is in the military and will be leaving for Korea for a year. He comes back for a month in the summer, and then they're going to do the big wedding thing at a church. She's 37 and this is her first marriage :) One of my first thoughs was, "Thank goodness, the pressure's off me for about 10 more years". :lol:

I get a lot of old books like that at work. Once I got a batch from the late 1700s. I kept one, just so I could have a 250-odd year old book.

My last horseback riding class was today. I am sad.

Sweeeeet, old books. I'm totally not a nerd. :shifty:

My paper was due at 5:00, and my email to my professor totally says 4:53:55. :shifty:

Now I still have to write another one for tomorrow. :yikes:

Ultraviolet Light said:
Sweeeeet, old books. I'm totally not a nerd. :shifty:

My paper was due at 5:00, and my email to my professor totally says 4:53:55. :shifty:

Now I still have to write another one for tomorrow. :yikes:

:lol:

Ultraviolet Light, your profile is the funniest one I have ever seem!!!! :laugh:

I had never posted here before. :shifty:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Ultraviolet Light, your profile is the funniest one I have ever seem!!!! :laugh:

What can I say, I try. :wink:

*rubs hands together maniacally* Welcome to The Thread. You know what they say - You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Oh God, I just quoted the Eagles.

I need sleep. I'm never gonna get this paper done. I suggested to Lies that we get 2 baseball bats from the store and go in the side yard and beat each other senseless with them so neither one of us has to write the paper. That way, whoever gets knocked out first will be in the hospital, and the other one will be in the prison system!
She didn't go for it though. :(

I'ma go over here and beat my head against the wall now.

Also, u2granny, you should definitely drive to Michigan and uh, accidently forget your car in my driveway. I think that'd be a good idea.
Yes.
Okay.
Right-o then.

I really do need sleep. Exhibit A, see above.

TheBrazilianFly said:
:lol:

Yeah, it is funny!

I love this part:

"You like to hang out too?" "Well, it beats doing stuff..." "Yeah, stuff sucks."

:lol:...

Originally posted by TheBrazilianFly

Nor have I. I take it this is just kind of a random discussion type thread?

Angela

Ultraviolet Light said:

I suggested to Lies that we get 2 baseball bats from the store and go in the side yard and beat each other senseless with them so neither one of us has to write the paper. That way, whoever gets knocked out first will be in the hospital, and the other one will be in the prison system!
She didn't go for it though. :(

She did actually suggest this. :yes:

It's 1:52am and I've got three full pages :|. This wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to dance while being video taped for an hour tomorrow morning. :crack:

You can tell I'm getting tired and fed up with this assignment b/c I'm starting to ue words like "stupid" and "liars" in a formal paper.

You know, I totally thought Don Henley sang ALL the Eagles' songs.

My uncle had the Hell Freezes Over dvd on when I was there for thanksgiving and I was totally amazed.

i got yelled at last night for being in the pool past nine...
some old guy came out and chewed me and the other people who were in the pool out really bad:laugh:

we were having a grand ole time splashing around and playing with a rubber lizard:cute:
I felt like a kid again

you know what I haven't mentioned lately?

my fondness for donkies.

donkey.jpg

awww, donkey

Ultraviolet Light said:

What can I say, I try. :wink:

*rubs hands together maniacally* Welcome to The Thread. You know what they say - You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Oh God, I just quoted the Eagles.

:ohmy: :uhoh:

Tnanks!! :up: :hug:

Kristie said:
you know what I haven't mentioned lately?

my fondness for donkies.

donkey.jpg

awww, donkey

:lmao:

1. I kicked ass on my Anthropology exam today. Go me. :D

2. Now I'm a nerd and I was watching this "who killed Cleopatra?" thing on the Discovery Channel and I missed the part of the show where they uh, tell you who killed Cleopatra. I suck.
And I think Morgan Freeman is narrating whatever show is on said Discovery Channel now. :huh:
I'm a nerd, aren't I?
nerd.gif

Ultraviolet Light said:
1. I kicked ass on my Anthropology exam today. Go me. :D

2. Now I'm a nerd and I was watching this "who killed Cleopatra?" thing on the Discovery Channel and I missed the part of the show where they uh, tell you who killed Cleopatra. I suck.
And I think Morgan Freeman is narrating whatever show is on said Discovery Channel now. :huh:
I'm a nerd, aren't I?
nerd.gif

:lmao:

Maybe you are but you're the cutest I know. :cute:

WTF. Is Julia Roberts doing voice-overs for AOL commercials, or am I going crazy? (Yes, I watch too much tv.)

Theoretically Cleopatra committed suicide by snakebite, but this show was like "or DID she?!"
I was (clearly) only half paying attention, but I think they said that:
(a) she didn't have the psychological profile of someone who would have ever considered suicide (I don't know how well that holds up since the profiler and profilee were 2000 years apart)
(b) it takes, what, like at least a half hour to die of a snakebite? And Cleopatra had been captured by Octavian (Marc Antony's enemy) and was under close watch (so she wouldn't kill herself, I think), so they would have been all "hey Cleopatra, what's with the siezing in pain? How 'bout we stop that."
and uh...there was a c, but now I don't remember what it was.
Maybe they said Octavian did it, since he...declared war on her and whatnot.

This muddled (and probably completely incorrect) history lesson brought to you by procrastination and my lack of attention span.

hippy said:

I certainly hope you didn't kick the ass that twin is fond of.... :tongue:

yeah, don't be beating up dave

:wink:

I already kicked ass on my anth exam. I was proud of myself... specially cause my essay I wrote for 1/3 of it was about last names and I didn't have a good enough selection of names and I was like "Uh... I can make no conclusions from my data. Whoops."

My sons came to visit and heard the words they dread every year..."I'm ready to put up the Christmas decorations." Now I am sitting here looking at the 30+ boxes they hauled from the basement. The anti-nausea meds I am taking have me so spacy! The boys won't be happy if I leave decorating for another day.:(

Fear not, no kicking of any asses people were fond of was involved.
It went down like this:
exam.JPG

Minutes later:
exam2.JPG

(evidently I did go bald in those few minutes though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom