I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack: I have been awake since 4:15am. And I'm about to go to work. I'm sitting here in my slip and nylons in a pre-uniform-putting-on wonder-if-there's-enough-time-to-sleep before work stage. :crazy:

My Dad asked to borrow some U2 cd's so he could listen to them in his car :shocked: It's not that he doesn't like U2, he's just not very aware of any music since the mid-seventies (except for Shania Twain, I think he has a crush on her :lol: ).

Anyway, I gave him the two greatest hits cds and told him to start off with 1980-1990 (I figured it would give him a good general overview :sexywink: )

Now, if only I could teach him to pronounce "Bono" correctly :banghead:

I cleaned my apartment Friday.

I need to clean my room. I'll clean the kitchen and living room, but not my room. Hmm.

I've had a headache for two days now. Damn smoking mom.

I walked into my apartment this morning and there was a wild bird flying in crazy circles around the room. I opened all the windows and hid in the bathroom with the door creaked open a bit to watch and proceeded to witness the bird fly INTO the window and then fall to its broken necked demise.

I had to go to work so I couldn't stay with it. My poor boyfriend. :tsk:

oh my gosh! thats terrible! poor bird. i saw a bird fly into the glass door at my house. i thought it was dead and i picked it up. then it started moving around in my hand. I nursed it back to health and it went crazy in my room, eventually smacking into another window:eyebrow:

So true. The last week of classes I have 2 papers due Wednesday, one Thursday, and one Friday. One down, 3 to go...and by go I mean start, since I don't even have a topic for one of them yet. :up: procrastination :up:

And I'll be spending my 21st birthday at my professor's house for a dinner meeting thingy. Oh well, at least it's free Tanzanian food. :D
I'm so cool it hurts. :| :tongue:

hippy said:
I'm a working girl

prostitute.jpg

...and this is the third time I've had the hiccups today
:grumpy:

Tip of the Day:
If you're going to go the library and do research and check out five books, do it after class.
Otherwise after walking around all day you'll look like this:
quasimodo.jpg

I'd say "and people will call you Quasimodo," but our generation doesn't know things like that.
They may ask if you're from Notre Dame though.
ND2.jpg

Also, yes, I am fully aware that I am not funny and make no sense. :tongue:

Ultraviolet Light said:
Tip of the Day:
If you're going to go the library and do research and check out five books, do it after class.
Otherwise after walking around all day you'll look like this:
quasimodo.jpg

I'd say "and people will call you Quasimodo," but our generation doesn't know things like that.
They may ask if you're from Notre Dame though.
ND2.jpg

Also, yes, I am fully aware that I am not funny and make no sense. :tongue:

I thought I was finished with school when I graduated but no, there's always "continuing education".:|

Keocmb said:
:yes: I graduate in two semesters but I won't be out of school for a few more years. :scratch:

I graduated.....several years ago. I'm still taking classes. Thank goodness most of them are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom