I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
huh huh huh I said sex

[B}hippy sez:

Twin, I am absolutely FASCINATED by that link... and it's the middle of the night and nothing is really visible! lol It's like having your own little "sounds of nature" disc though...

Can't wait until tomorrow when the sun comes up! (or in about 3 hours Botswana time!)

*dork* [/B]

I know, I keep squinting at it and being like.... is that something? No wait, it's a rock... *squint*

though it's been telling me it's offline like... all day yesterday. Has it been working for you?

awwww kristie's jealous

oh wait now it works for me!
except it's night
I see something with four legs that's not a gazelle!

aaaaaand now it's gone

so guys.
I got peer-pressured by keelin to sign up for our first belly dance performance. It's on December first.

Excuse me while I go do like a billion sit-ups.

whoa, on to number 6. i couldn't find it cause it's only a couple replies and i was skimming for a long one. that just confused me way too much..i think i need more sleep.

off to pittsburgh tomorrow though! :hyper:

Stories for Boys said:
whoa, on to number 6. i couldn't find it cause it's only a couple replies and i was skimming for a long one. that just confused me way too much..i think i need more sleep.

off to pittsburgh tomorrow though! :hyper:

pittsburgh for U2?
if so you should keep an eye out for Elizabeth
remember elizabeth?
she lived in pittsburgh
except her location said PANTSburgh
I miss elizabeth :sad:

MAYBE!

:hmm:
I will have my costume by the time of the next concert I will be attending...
but it's in december
do I really want to be outside in a bellydancing costume in december just to get on stage?

...maybe!

Kristie said:
MAYBE!

:hmm:
I will have my costume by the time of the next concert I will be attending...
but it's in december
do I really want to be outside in a bellydancing costume in december just to get on stage?

...maybe!

Get like a track suit or warm up suit that you can take off once you get inside :yes:. The kind like track and field athletes have :).

and for a sign, how about "Pick me! I took lessons!"

oooh!
BWAHAHA
it worked for jess!
except my outfit is black
I will show you the things that I plan on buying because I am procrastinating!

sooo here's the top I was looking at, as it is all belly-showing but has the dangly part over the showing belly part so I think I could wear it and not be too awfully self-conscious
cholimd120all.jpg

aaand with the skirts, this is the cheapest skirt-and-veil set that comes in my size that isn't totally see-through. They have a one-layer chiffon skirt but it's basically transparent and I don't want that. The lined and double-layer ones are all too small. I'ma get the black one, I might sew some silver sequins on it or something.
skirtmd125blkgr.JPG

I was thinking about getting a dark green or red or maybe white skirt/veil but the cheap ones there only come in lime green/orange/fuscia (and black) :yuck:

hippy said:
You could get the black one and create your own cool designs on it! :D

that's what I was thinking
maybe I'll do it over winter break when I will have nothing to do
or at least when I don't have all these term papers looming over my head

my mom sent me a care package with all the stuff that I forgot or couldn't bring when I moved up here but really wanted (like my slippers)... and she also included a card from the animals.
It says "WE MISS YOU SO MUCH" and there's a picture of giz and alice sitting on the back of the chair looking wistfully out the door.
There's also a clear box with dog hair and kitty litter in it. She says since the pets don't have a whole lot of material possessions that was all they could send me.
My mom is NUTS.

Also today I discovered the gym is offering a scuba diving class next semester, which spawned the idea of learning to scuba and doing my thesis on some kind of underwater thingy. I think that would be awesome.

Hey guys, guess what time I get to go into work tomorrow because of Hurricane Wilma? 3:30 a.m. :hyper:

And what important task requires me to be at the rec center at this ungodly hour? Why, I have to help make breakfast for the fire and police people, because lord knows, they couldn't go to the store right now knowing that they have to come in early and get a bagel or something themselves. Oh no, they get to have breakfast served to them at 4 a.m.

Isn't that great? Oh how I love working for my city :hyper:!

:banghead: :banghead: #@!*#! :censored: :censored:

hippy said:

:(

I don't have to go to work tomorrow :) Jury's still out on whether that will end up being a good thing or a bad thing...

Yeah, my sister doesn't have to go to work tomorrow either (she's a teacher and they cancelled school).

The really evil part of me wants to call her at 3:30 a.m. to ask her how she's enjoying her day off.

kellyahern said:
Hey guys, guess what time I get to go into work tomorrow because of Hurricane Wilma? 3:30 a.m. :hyper:

And what important task requires me to be at the rec center at this ungodly hour? Why, I have to help make breakfast for the fire and police people, because lord knows, they couldn't go to the store right now knowing that they have to come in early and get a bagel or something themselves. Oh no, they get to have breakfast served to them at 4 a.m.

Isn't that great? Oh how I love working for my city :hyper:!

:banghead: :banghead: #@!*#! :censored: :censored:

whaaaat?
that's silly

wilma's got her eye on me

well, obviously she's got her eye more on you and hippy, but now and then it's on me
they're talking about her converging with tropical storm alpha and coming my way with murder in their hearts

or, at least a lot of rain
because GOD KNOWS WE HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH RAIN HERE YET THIS MONTH *cough20inchesinthefirst15dayscough*

:hug: stay safe youse guys :hug:

YAAAAY I'm glad you guys are ok

on another happy note, my (old) roommate says that cinergy way overcharged us and she's got a check for me for a hundred dollars.
YAAAY AGAIN

I KNEW IT, 'cause according to my calculations there shoulda been NO WAY we owed them that second two hundred dollars. It shoulda been like... zero dollars.
and it was!

so um
I'm asking this here just in case I'm horribly behind the times.

I was checking out some adam pictures in the main PLEBA forum aaaand it seems he's got a wedding ring on?

When did this happen??

Kristie said:
so um
I'm asking this here just in case I'm horribly behind the times.

I was checking out some adam pictures in the main PLEBA forum aaaand it seems he's got a wedding ring on?

When did this happen??

aaand two seconds after I posted this I notice that on many of the stills I took in my day said ring is clearly visible...
how non-observant am I?

we'll just say it's a pretty ring that only fits on that finger.

you know what else makes me happy?
my new copy of the MDH soundtrack came today!

I loaned my old one to a friend and she never gave it back. She swears she did and I decided it wasn't worth it to insist she let me search her room.

YOOOOOOO QUIERO SEEEEE ANARQUIIIIIAAAAAAAA

I LOVE MDH! :drool:

So, I have a question for everyone:

Where have you all gotten tickets for shows? Kristie, didn't you get a ticket through a broker for the Boston show?

I've decided that 3 concerts in one week is not enough and I want to go for five! I'm looking for Atlanta tix for both nights... 11/18 and 11/19

:D

For Vegas, one show through ebay and one through www. 4th rock .com. (delete spaces)

The Florida ones were gotten through ticketmaster what seems like eons ago.

I'm on the hunt for decent Tampa lowers though :reject:. I still hate the fact that the only show I'm going to with my sister, in my home town, we have the worst seats (300 level, way in the back of the arena :reject: ).

hippy said:
I LOVE MDH! :drool:

So, I have a question for everyone:

Where have you all gotten tickets for shows? Kristie, didn't you get a ticket through a broker for the Boston show?

I've decided that 3 concerts in one week is not enough and I want to go for five! I'm looking for Atlanta tix for both nights... 11/18 and 11/19

:D

no, I got my boston ticket through ticketmaster... I happened to check at the opportune time for one of their ticket drops about a week beforehand

Back
Top Bottom