I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:

um...been to 14, going to 7 more.

:ohmy:

I'm so jealous! But in a good way! :lol:

What I mean is that I think it's awesome you're able to do that because I wish I could! And, sincerely, I'm glad to know someone so dedicated to the band... makes me feel not quite so alone :) :hug:

Edit to add: Makes me not quite so alone and helps me to justify $200/ticket for Boston shows!

(Which, btw, if anyone finds an extra GA ticket, please either a) let me know or b) buy it for me and I promise promise promise I will pay you back!)

hippy said:

:ohmy:

I'm so jealous! But in a good way! :lol:

What I mean is that I think it's awesome you're able to do that because I wish I could! And, sincerely, I'm glad to know someone so dedicated to the band... makes me feel not quite so alone :) :hug:

Edit to add: Makes me not quite so alone and helps me to justify $200/ticket for Boston shows!

(Which, btw, if anyone finds an extra GA ticket, please either a) let me know or b) buy it for me and I promise promise promise I will pay you back!)

how much are you willing to pay?
I'll keep an eye out... since I'm already keeping an eye out...

Kristie said:

how much are you willing to pay?
I'll keep an eye out... since I'm already keeping an eye out...

awww Thanks, twin :)

Probably not more than $300... closer to $200 if possible

I can't even believe I typed that amount of money... lol I went shopping last night and bought an entirely new outfit for less than $200...

But it's U2... and I love them. So there, little devil on my shoulder.

and a u2 show is worth it. yeah, i'm lucky, yeah i'm broke, and yeah, i'm spoiled when it comes to u2...but i'm addicted.

actually, kristie, after this semester is done, i will have made it to 21 u2 shows and only missed 5 days of class. 4 of those days were for the chicago/minneapolis shows, one will be for boston this december. that's pretty good, i think.

oh, and i talked to one of my people and said i have 2 friends who might be up for sharing hotel and the response was "awesome!"

:hyper:

hippy said:

awww Thanks, twin :)

Probably not more than $300... closer to $200 if possible

I can't even believe I typed that amount of money... lol I went shopping last night and bought an entirely new outfit for less than $200...

But it's U2... and I love them. So there, little devil on my shoulder.

yeah that's about my price range
you might wanna keep an eye on www.tkt.com, it's based close to here and prices are usually a little lower

Stories for Boys said:
and a u2 show is worth it. yeah, i'm lucky, yeah i'm broke, and yeah, i'm spoiled when it comes to u2...but i'm addicted.

actually, kristie, after this semester is done, i will have made it to 21 u2 shows and only missed 5 days of class. 4 of those days were for the chicago/minneapolis shows, one will be for boston this december. that's pretty good, i think.

oh, and i talked to one of my people and said i have 2 friends who might be up for sharing hotel and the response was "awesome!"

wow
I'm impressed with the only missing 5 days
:impressed:

Stories for Boys said:

U2 fans are incredible! Seriously, I don't know of any other band where the fans are so willing to share so that everyone can have a great time!

*U2 fan love*

And yeah... I'm up for anything regarding the hotel... I'll sleep on the floor... though I'm not sure how much sleep I'll actually be doing!

I have a feeling I'm going to be hyper for the next month :hyper:

kellyahern said:

:up:

Is it a little suitcase? :cool:

:yes:

15851385_f1bd09fae6_o.jpg

colors are actually really bright blue and pink :)

DUDE

GUYS

DUDE

LOOK

THIS IS ON @U2
Word on the street is that U2 has been rehearsing a couple new songs recently for possible addition to the setlist: "Mofo" and "The Wanderer." The latter has never been played live, and it seems possible that U2's contribution -- which will be pre-taped -- to the upcoming Johnny Cash TV special, I Walk the Line, may be tied into this rehearsal news. "Mofo" hasn't been performed since the PopMart Tour. (Thx Perra)

DUDE.
I'M SORRY BUT ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW IS TYPE I CAPS AND GO "DUDE".
:faint:

a friend heard from @u2 that they're rehearsing the unforgettable fire too.

that would make for one interesting set...

DUDE!

they gotta play it!
we might have to make a big ole sign
or MOFO t-shirts
one letter on each of us!

but then we'd be stuck with a t-shirt that just said M or something

Kristie said:
they gotta play it!
we might have to make a big ole sign
or MOFO t-shirts
one letter on each of us!

but then we'd be stuck with a t-shirt that just said M or something

I was totally gonna make a shirt with "MOFO" on it... even before this whole thing started!

And btw, it doesn't look like they played it in LA last night :(

that's ok
they haven't played it in awhile
so I know they just want a couple more days to practice so they have it perfect before we get to hear it

hippy said:

I think I listened to MOFO about 25 times in a row this morning... :drool:

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing that... I've been listening to the popmart/mofo part I copied off my popmart vcd thingy with way too much bass.
But with popmart, way too much bass is juuuuust right.

uh YEAH
:heart:

dave looks a leeeeeeetle like patrick stewart
I can only hope that once ALL his hair gets around to falling out he'll look anything like that sexy bald man.

HOLY CRAP

so I went off to google image search to find the obligatory patrick stewart picture to put here?

and LOOK WHAT I FOUND

patrick_stewart_as_oberon.jpg

okay how about a more clothed one
qpid2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom