I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippy said:
:hyper:

ETS has GA ticket packages available for Boston for $200.

I'm definitely thinking of getting them... but how are people about leaving to go to the party to get the ticket? :hmm:

really?
*looks*

they're lying.
if you click "buy now" it tells you they're sold out

hippy said:

well... I brought one up earlier for the 4th... and I just bought one for the 5th :D

I am so incredibly high on U2 right now! woo!

Tonight's show was great... despite the drunk people beside me :mad:

whaaa?
I've tried it a couple time and they always tell me they're sold out. :mad:

Kristie said:

I haven't decided when I'm coming in... when did you guys want to show up? 'cause I want to hang out with yooooooou....

*points* someone needs to answer that

on an unrelated note, I've had my cell phone for about three months and I just now figured out how to turn it off (and, thankfully, back on)

Kristie said:

on an unrelated note, I've had my cell phone for about three months and I just now figured out how to turn it off (and, thankfully, back on)

Nice one!

I've just remember I have to write an essay on The Crucible for Thursday, I really should start now ..... nah, can't be arsed.

hippy said:

umm... I'm getting there on the 3rd and leaving on the 6th... other than that.. I'm free :D

Also, what's up with the hotel situation? I just realized that this is like 2 weeks away :ohmy:

no, I mean what time do you want to line up for the show?

we're just planning on driving in and getting right into line...

and don't look at me for hotel stuff, 'cause apparently I'm not staying in one.
Hello, sleep-deprived!

Oh yeah... forgot to mention this little handy bit of news:

I MET BONO.

Saturday night I had nothing better to do so I was hanging out by the loading docks and here comes the B-man himself to sign autographs (I had nothing to sign :( ) and shake hands (I DID THAT!)

But the best part was this conversation:

Me: *casually* So, Bono, are you going to play Mofo?
Bono: *big smile* Not tonight... but we might give you a treat.
Me: :D

Here's a pic of the event:

65314337_69ddebc43f_o.jpg

And the cool thing was... they did give me a treat... they played MLK which I have been dying to hear live... :drool:

So.... yeah...

woo.

:D

so, in my convoluted scheme to get tickets for boston I just replied to an ad on craigslist selling GAs for the 5th in hopes that I can trade them for the 4th

*taps foot waiting for the guy to reply*

*reallyreally hopes it's not a scam*

I HAVE TICKETSES!

for the wrong show.
but if nobody will trade with me I'll just go to the 12/5 show without dave and find someone to buy my other ticket

so I'll be there, one way or the other!

which brings up a new thought

am I allowed to post a thread about wanting to trade if I don't actually HAVE the tickets yet?
if I admit I don't have them just yet but I will in a couple days and make sure to tell anyone who wants to trade with me to not mail their tickets until I'm sure I have mine?

Kristie said:
which brings up a new thought

am I allowed to post a thread about wanting to trade if I don't actually HAVE the tickets yet?
if I admit I don't have them just yet but I will in a couple days and make sure to tell anyone who wants to trade with me to not mail their tickets until I'm sure I have mine?

:up:

That would be cool with me if I was trading :) Perhaps you can arrange an exchange at the shows, as well

this also brought up another question
do you need your ticket to get your little numbered wristband?

I'd hope for "no"
'cause then the ETS people would have a problem

Kristie said:
this also brought up another question
do you need your ticket to get your little numbered wristband?

I'd hope for "no"
'cause then the ETS people would have a problem

I was talking to ramblin rose about that this week and she said that you should bring your receipt from ETS and that should be good enough for getting a wristband :)

kellyahern said:
It's finally chilly enough in FL to wear my U2 tour hoody today :happy:. Two observations:

a) It's very comfy :)

b) When I wear it, I have bonosleeves :lol:

ok, re-reading this.. I gotta ask.
How cold is "chilly enough in FL"?

and!
My ticketses came in the mail today!
So at least if nobody wants to trade with me I'll be at the concert on the 5th without my boyfriend... and with an extra ticket.

AND!
I got flowers today, too!
Mom, Tim, and Neil (translate: mom, stepdad, and brother) sent me "We're sorry you can't come home for Thanksgiving!" flowers.

kellyahern said:

about 60 - 65F, it's colder today though :reject:

btw, Did you guys here about the U2 in Hawaii in April rumor? :shifty:

*snort*

I spose if you're used to it being hot 65 can seem a little chilly.

Says the girl whose weatherbug thing is telling her it is a balmy 35 outside.

what's this about U2 in Hawaii?
Hmmmmmm....

on an unrelated note, did you know they can do permanent makeup? As in, tattoo your makeup on? How vain do these people have to be?!

apparently the average high here during the coldest month of the year is about 38
so this is a cold day in new haven!

weirdos.

I bet they freak out here if it snows like an inch and all start driving like morons.
Except they already drive like morons.
Remind me to not drive if it snows here.

Back
Top Bottom