I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
cold weather for this girl. i was raised on the oregon coast and im used to ireland weather. rain in all directions....clouds and more rain. it was 70 degrees and i thought i was going to die!

Really? I too was raised on the Oregon coast. Where were you living if I may ask? I was in Lincoln City. Mind you, this was pre-outlet malls and Burger King. The only movie theater was the Bijou and we got movies three months after the fact. But we had the splendid beach and waves to play in so who cares! The winter storms were awesome (and I mean that in a totally non-80's way :wink: )

Sorry for waxing nostalgic. I am more of a warm-but-not-too-hot kind of girl now. I am completely solar-powered. When it is too dark in the winter I get the blaahs.

it was nice today until the sun came out.
I'm about ready for fall.. usually I'm a summer person, but not this year. Maybe if I could buy little bitty summer clothes and actually look nice in them ;)

and... I just found out a doctor billed me about $300 for 2 10-minute visits. Crap.

souLnation2002 said:
Speaking of hot... anyone else watching the Olympics?

Divers :sexywink::up:

51211548.jpg

51211542.jpg

...damn, he's cuter than michael phelps! :drool: :drool: ;) (interesting about what he did, wasn't it?)
diving eh? forgot about any men's water sports after the swimming races..

Last edited:
fah said:
I will be spending the better part of tomorrow shopping with the mini fahs for back to school clothes.

Shoes...the mini fahs need shoes.

Normally I really love shoe shopping....but shopping with 3 girls who are 8, 6 and 4 1/2 can be tiring and loud.

After shoes...hair cuts :ohmy:

I can honestly say that I don't miss back to school shopping for four children. My son asked me recently how I managed to get them everything they needed.

Bonochick said:
I chew gum to protest the wrongful imprisonment of my shoes.

I chew gum to protest the banning of lawn darts.

5053.jpg

They were banned in 1988, but I just got around to it, what can I say. :shrug:

Shopping update:

We didn't get around to shoe shopping today. As it turns out a good thing. I went through their closets tonight and found 3 pairs of practically brand new shoes for the middle mini fah and a pair of new boots for the older one. :up:

Funny thing though - I bought a new pair of shoes for myself :up:

so guys...i haven't been in here for a while, but...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE OLD THREAD? that thread had some classic posts, such as the multi-lingual discoteque and google image search wars...did it combust? was it deleted?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

It was closed/deleted because really long threads make the server slower? Something like that, I think. It didn't go that way of it's own volition.

I would like to have the ability to look at it again.

did I tell you guys I'm taking horseback riding?
:hug: horsies :hug:

those two thoughts aren't related.

I used to go to a local farm and ride horses when I was growing up out in the sticks of Alabama. When I started it was really scary, I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't used it! I got the hang of it, then we moved. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I spent my junior high and high school years in Arizona. My dad raised a few cattle for fun. We had horses and all sorts of other animals. I didn't think it was any big deal at the time. Now I do.

We have rabbits running around our yard and the neighbors yard, cuase we let them go and they bread and there are tons lol , there's cute little babies around too :)

Kristie said:
I would like to have the ability to look at it again.

did I tell you guys I'm taking horseback riding?
:hug: horsies :hug:

those two thoughts aren't related.

me too...it's a good thing that i printed the final version of multi-lingual discoteque...just got to find it..i can guage the last 2 years of my life based on that thead...that sucks so bad that it's gone :(

oooh horsies.

those were also not related.

guess what though...i'm moving to chicago in 2 days :hyper:

krisp...you're just asking for me to paste your face on that man, aren't you? remeber the afro paste that was thoroughly frightening?

:(

i'll be sad for a while on this one...

Someone (*looks at Laura*) should put the multi-lingual discoteque in THIS thread. *nod*

Do it do it do it.

it's true. new jersey is the most densely populated state. (and smelliest, but you didn't hear that from me)so many people, so little space, so many cars! *shakes fist at highway repairs* they don't need to be repaired! but noooo. because of it, the exit i needed to take was blocked off, and thus i missed my bass lesson completely! >.< :madspit:

had to vent. ^___^ ahh that feels much better. hee.

I've had some interesting adventures on roads in New Jersey. I remember one time we missed our exit and it added two hours to our trip. That was not fun. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

the roar of the cha!

never underestimate the drawing power of the garden state.

and no, I'm not going to be wrestling steers :tongue:
that happened to show up and I was like "whoa, scary man"

I just talked Dave into watching Entropy with me.
:D You know you have your boyfriend trained well when he gets ALL the random references in the american stuck video and points out to you the lemonade stand in Missouri that looks like a big lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom