I knew there was something I had to do... fünf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lizzie mcguire?
blasphemy!

but I have a picture that is definately a necessity right now...

okay, apparently I am trying to attatch an image that I already attatched... THREE YEARS AGO
hmm... can I post it like a regular old picture?

attachment.php

...I see it... does anyone else?

wahaha, old pictures. I had a great picture of Gina doing the statue of liberty, but now I can't find it.

Evidently my dad was a skinny lil' guy:
dad.JPG

I should find the picture of him and his old porsche, that's a great one.

yes, I believe he did, and no it's not ironic

I've never seen "Cats" but I hear it's not very good.

However, my roommate has it on tape, maybe I should watch it. Hmm.

Happy Birthday, Kristie! :D

I'd find some embarassing pictures or something but I have to get up in like six hours.

But happy birthday anyway! :dance: :hug:

hooray!
ellen is the first person to say happy birthday ON my birthday 'cause my clock says 12:00am

dave said it like 2 hours ago but he cheated

I get carrot cake and peach ice cream for my birthday.... except I don't get it until Saturday. I can't have chocolate at the moment 'cause I think it might be causing my migranes. Tim doesn't like strawberries, vanilla, or pineapple, and Neil's allergic to bananas. So, carrot cake and peach ice cream.

so, my brother said he'd be here between 12 and 12:30
He called at 11 and said he'd over-estimated how long it takes to get here and he'll be here in a half hour.

So, it's off to Mishawaka for me! Woooo-hoo!

I was thinking about the grasshopper on my way to Texas.

I got a sewing machine for my birthday. I'm excited, I need to go get something to sew. My brother also pre-ordered the next harry potter book for me, he said it'd arrive the day it comes out. Other than that I had a fairly uneventful birthday... Today I went to some outdoor festival and had an elephant ear and saw 1964 (Beatles cover band). They played songs from after 1964.

I have also determined that I am definately the second favorite child when it comes to my dad. I liked his new house though, it's an old house and I like old stuff... though he said it's got some problems.

Apparently the first time he took a shower he got electrocuted.

I bet that'd wake you up in the morning.

Happy birthday, Kristie! :wave:

bonosloveslave said:
We need another Grasshopper Road Trip :sad:

Hell yes! You're going to the Auburn Hills shows, right?

Today is going to be so.hot. 95 degrees and 94% humidity (not even going to guess what that makes the heat index)...I wish I could be at a pool instead of stuck in a basement all day :mad:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Happy birthday, Kristie! :wave:

Hell yes! You're going to the Auburn Hills shows, right?

Today is going to be so.hot. 95 degrees and 94% humidity (not even going to guess what that makes the heat index)...I wish I could be at a pool instead of stuck in a basement all day :mad:

I feel you.

It's been 95+ every day here since Friday... weather says below 90 tomorrow though. I keep telling Dougal I'll go outside and play with him, but it's just too hot. He's got all that black fur, he'd bake.

He's losing his balls tomorrow.

Did I tell you mom spells his name "Dougle"? I just can't bring myself to do it too.

Kristie said:

I feel you.

It's been 95+ every day here since Friday... weather says below 90 tomorrow though. I keep telling Dougal I'll go outside and play with him, but it's just too hot. He's got all that black fur, he'd bake.

He's losing his balls tomorrow.

Did I tell you mom spells his name "Dougle"? I just can't bring myself to do it too.

Poor Dougal....aussies = so.much.fur. Beckham goes out on his kitty harness sometimes and last week was the first time he was actually crying to come in, he was so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom