I knew there was something I had to do.....Catorce!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I too am muchly disappointed by tour dates

the only city they're in remotely near here is Chicago, and the first show in chicago is during finals week. No way I can buy tickets for that. The second one is ok, though. Honestly, at the moment I'm tempted to not buy GA tickets. Hmm.

Made it through two days of work and now I'm home.:mad: I discovered some things I need to avoid doing for a while. Oh, well. Not going to be much of a paycheck this time.

I've got today off and I'm boooooored! I already cleaned the whole house, applied for a couple of jobs, spent hours on the internet and now I'm watching the Boston dvd.

Dutch Partygirl said:
I've got today off and I'm boooooored! I already cleaned the whole house, applied for a couple of jobs, spent hours on the internet and now I'm watching the Boston dvd.

Just me and the cleaning lady today. I was quite distraught when I found out I couldn't clean the house for a while.:wink:

u2granny said:

Just me and the cleaning lady today. I was quite distraught when I found out I couldn't clean the house for a while.:wink:

Do you find yourself straightening up the night before she comes? I lived with my mom while my house was being built, and she had a guy come every two weeks. And the night before, the two of us would always be frantically cleaning and straightening up. I always wondered why we did that. :wink:

miss becky said:

Do you find yourself straightening up the night before she comes? I lived with my mom while my house was being built, and she had a guy come every two weeks. And the night before, the two of us would always be frantically cleaning and straightening up. I always wondered why we did that. :wink:

No, but I do make my daughter find the floor in her rooms.

I had a job interview today...and I don't even know if I want it. I hate the job I'm in, but right now it seems like too much trouble to leave it and start all over. I don't know what to do. :(

Kristie said:
new jobs are fun!

unless you get horribly injured before your health insurance kicks in

I decided not to take it. Staying where I am is not much fun, but I have hopes that things there will improve over the coming weeks.

*crosses fingers*

miss becky said:

I decided not to take it. Staying where I am is not much fun, but I have hopes that things there will improve over the coming weeks.

*crosses fingers*

:hug: miss becky :hug:

I'm at the point in my job where I feel like I've done everything I can do, I'm bored to be honest :reject: But I don't want to jump into something worse just because I'm bored :huh:

Kelly :hug:

I'm sorry you're feeling bored. That's never fun. I hope things get better for you soon.

hello!

I'm here!

Second semester starts tomorrow. It makes me sad. Even though I'm taking some classes that should be interesting (Criminal Investigations, Constitutional Law and Judicial Process, uh...History of the English Language? I'm a nerd.), it's going to be so. much. work.
And I'm taking Social Research, in which we have to do like...actual research for actual firms. I don't trust me with real data.
Okay, now I'm babbling.

Tickets = GA, May 9

First day of school....

IS 153 Prof: ....I'm not offended if you don't come to lab. If you know HTML, you know HTML. No use wasting time doing the exercises.....

Me to friend next to me:...wellp! see you at the quiz in Feb.!

Me: *does all labs and projects, submits to grader, and forgets about that class*

Soc Senior Seminar Prof (the one who did graduate work at Purdue until 2002): Holy crap, this class is hard. REALLY hard. There's just no way around it, this class is going to be HARD.
Me: Ah shit.

Back
Top Bottom