I knew there was something I had to do.....Catorce!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie said:

ani_pop_edge.gif

I know how to post pictures, I promise

ani_pop_edge.gif

My sister is pregnant, and today she asked me to be the baby's godmother. The baby is due August 5th, and she finds out on Friday if it's a boy or girl. :happy:

miss becky said:
My sister is pregnant, and today she asked me to be the baby's godmother. The baby is due August 5th, and she finds out on Friday if it's a boy or girl. :happy:

Congrats! Is this your first niece or nephew?

u2granny said:

Congrats! Is this your first niece or nephew?

Thanks! It's my second, actually. My brother has a son. But my sister has been trying for years to get pregnant, and endured a lot of heartache to get here. So this baby is special.

hippy said:

But seriously, congrats to your sister! Whether the baby is a boy or a girl, I hope you give him/her a sufficient dose of U2 very early on in life :D

Thanks, everyone. And I most definitely plan to teach the baby the U2 way. :) It'll be a little difficult since my sister is in Ohio and I'm in Florida, but I'll manage somehow. :wink:

guys, I had a really scary dream last night...

I dreamt that U2 randomly put all the tickets for the tour on sale at 5 this morning and, since I wasn't up, I wasn't able to get tickets at all! :sad:

I seriously woke up in a panic and ran to the computer!

Does U2 know what they do to me?!?!?! :crack:

hippy said:
guys, I had a really scary dream last night...

I dreamt that U2 randomly put all the tickets for the tour on sale at 5 this morning and, since I wasn't up, I wasn't able to get tickets at all! :sad:

I seriously woke up in a panic and ran to the computer!

Does U2 know what they do to me?!?!?! :crack:

Ack! That's a terrible dream! :hug:

It took me an hour to get home from work today. It used to take me 25 minutes. I don't know about you, hippy, but I've about had it with this town. The next time I have to sit on Daniels for half an hour, I'm going to have a heart attack!

:mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

hippy said:
Yeah, same here... I sat on Colonial (right after McGregor Baptist) for 30 minutes to move half a mile!

:mad:

Good thing most of the snowbirds leave soon :up:

I know! Thank goodness Easter is early this year. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

I grew up in Ohio. I miss the change of seasons but I definitely do not miss the cold and snow. :no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom