I knew there was something I had to do.....Catorce!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie said:

*points and laughs*

THAT is why you want to move to Indiana.

:lol:

SO TRUE. Because it's almost midnight and I'm wide awake....

I'M WIIIIIIIDE AWAAAAAAAAAAAAKE....

Guess what?

I'm not sleeping :crazy:

On a related note: I just watched "Taking Lives" (that movie with Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke :drool:) and they used "Bad" at the beginning and end.... I was puzzled.

Kristie said:
I just rode an elephant.

Cool!

I thought I had a picture on an elephant from the San Diego Zoo, but it didn't come out too well :reject:

but here's a sea lion, Huzzah!
b484956e.jpg

Last edited:
actually, I think the elephant seal would be the elephant of the sea
elephantsealsnout.jpg

or, maybe a walrus, since it has tusks... but elephant seal has "elephant" in it's name. Hmm.
the-walrus.jpg

hippy said:

Is everyone still alive?

Just barely :yawn: I've had a full blown (fever, muscle and joint pain, sore throat, eye infection, lungs full of fluid) sinus infection for three weeks now. I thought the relaxing week on the beach in Gulf Shores would help, but it only got worse. I've taken all of my medicine, all of my mom's medicine, and all of Phil's. Guess I don't get to breathe tomorrow.

I'm still alive, I think.
My group finished our analysis in Social Research today! Huzzah, we're the first group done!
Now I'm only 150 pages behind in reading about the history of the English language...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Just barely :yawn: I've had a full blown (fever, muscle and joint pain, sore throat, eye infection, lungs full of fluid) sinus infection for three weeks now. I thought the relaxing week on the beach in Gulf Shores would help, but it only got worse. I've taken all of my medicine, all of my mom's medicine, and all of Phil's. Guess I don't get to breathe tomorrow.

poor Lies :hug:

Sorry, I don't have any drug to send you...

Just :crack:

:D

Ultraviolet Light said:
I'm still alive, I think.
My group finished our analysis in Social Research today! Huzzah, we're the first group done!
Now I'm only 150 pages behind in reading about the history of the English language...

YAY FINISHED!

boo being behind

not A behind

just behind...

I'm in a very strange mood today. :reject:

:hug:

Have you been to the doctor for antibiotics?

kellyahern said:

:hug:

Have you been to the doctor for antibiotics?

Yes, twice, but I've had one this bad once or twice before (mainly my Sr. year of HS where I missed 2 weeks of school) and it's always viral which you can't treat besides OTC meds for the cold-like symptoms. At the second Dr. visit I got antibiotic cream for my eyes b/c my bf had pink eye and was treated w/ antibiotics so they decided to do the same. Either I have a different kind of pink eye, or he never had the bacterial kind in the first place.

Yes, twice, but I've had one this bad once or twice before (mainly my Sr. year of HS where I missed 2 weeks of school) and it's always viral which you can't treat besides OTC meds for the cold-like symptoms. At the second Dr. visit I got antibiotic cream for my eyes b/c my bf had pink eye and was treated w/ antibiotics so they decided to do the same. Either I have a different kind of pink eye, or he never had the bacterial kind in the first place.

Ugh, that's frustrating. I hate viral stuff :(

stupid viruses

I'm still alive, just end of the semester busy.
Springfest this weekend so I have to man a table, paper due tuesday, presentation thursday, paper due friday, final the next thursday, final the next monday, nother paper due tuesday

and now I need to go to work

hehehee
:hug: weather right now :hug:

I got three fillings today. The actual fillings were okay, but I think I overextended my jaw or something while saying "aahhh". Seeing as I was nowhere near able to feel the joint, and now it hurts like a bastard...

:sigh:

you've got to be kidding me

and yes, I am feeling better...

However, I got attacked by the shelf I was putting together at work yesterday and bled all over the place. The piece of paper I wrapped around my hand to keep it from dripping on the floor looked like someone got stabbed on it... you could see my hand muscles down in the cut.
Heh.
All my finger still work and it quit bleeding after about 5 minutes, so I decided to pass on going to get stitches and just bought some butterfly bandages.
I'm a mess.

A mess who wants fazoli's.

You know, I noticed in Lies's thread in FYM that Bush is also speaking at Notre Dame... and I'm posting my reply here 'cause FYM is scary.

Deb is going to have a fit.

I was telling my dad the other day about me going to Yale.
Dad: Didn't our general GEORGE W. BUSH go to Yale?
Me: Yeah dad.
Dad: GOOOOOO KRISTIE!
Me: I don't know about that dad.
Dad: Well, I'm just trying to protect you from the democrats and the ACLU. You know they're not really for America.
Me: Hate to break it to you dad, but I voted for Kerry.
Dad: Oooh no, I've lost her...

He bought me some Eeyore pajamas for christmas two years ago and asked me if they were ok, 'cause he didn't want anyone to think I was a democrat.

He also says after I graduate I need to go to court and get emancipated from my parents since I'm not a dependent any more.

He quit smoking last Christmas, mom and I have decided he quit smoking tobacco and started smoking the reefer.

[/dad talk]

Back
Top Bottom