I knew there was something I had to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heeeeeeeeey everyone. my internet at home sucks. i think i killed it when i tried to clean my computer. now i just spend way too much time sneaking online time at work...like now. my cells'll be done centrifuging in 7 minutes.

me: 7 minutes! *runs to computer*

I saw Bono on the Daily Show last night. They just showed him for a second at the democratic national convention.
me: hey... that was bono, wasn't it?
dave: yep.
me: dude.

my life is so exciting.

um.. I found a boot on Tuesday at my site, like four feet underground. It was boot-tastic. In the same hole we also found a big ass knife and a file. Today I found a dime from 1891... I was a little tempted to steal it, I could sell that to a collecter, it was in really nice condition. A bit tarnished, but nice. I got a gold star today with my dime.

I saw that too. It was scary.
me: Holy mother of GOD, someone give him a haircut.
everyone else: *asleep*

It was an exciting conversation.

Thing I realized today:
In the really old episodes of The Simpsons, Smithers was black. Or at least, not yellow.
Wow, summer is interesting.

Last edited:
[rant]

Where the hell do you get gaff tape in this city?

Why the hell does my library have NO good books and NO evening hours?

:mad:

[/rant]

so what the hell is gaff tape?

i'm almost done with work...3 more hell-like days and i'm free until august 30, when i move to chicago. these days better go by pretty damn fast...

It's like non-shiny duct tape (poly coated cloth tape, technically). They use it to tape down wires and whatnot at concerts//plays// and for photography etc. because it doesn't reflect off the lights and it doesn't leave sticky residue (at least in theory). We used it to tape down the cable cords and stuff in the dorms.

72021.jpg

gaffers_tape.jpg

man, I just thought that stuff was black duct tape.

I moved. A few miles down the street. Actually, I moved my computer like two days ago but I just now got the ability to havei nternet. I am complete now.

bruce is playing with rem in the vote for change tour...i'm going to try for tickets in ann arbor. for once, being in a state filled with ultra conservative tight asses is paying off...

moveon.org there's a link for the tour.

go kerry '04

Haha, sorry, that moveon.org site was funny.

Anyway, Ellen, since I've already typed the above, I might as well save time and tell you here that Melissa and Kari are go for late Aug - January (or did I tell you this already?)

hi all:

I'm actually able to see smilies, icons, and pictures. Oh my! So it's not as frustrating looking at everything now. go me.

So, yeah.

I'm going to go make some chocolate chip cookies with caramel in them. I noticed that cookies are really a no-brainer now. I mean, they come in packs and you just pull off the cookies you want to cook, place the perferated square of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet and it's done. huh.

Did I mention that I'm also a crampy, bloated moo cow right now? Cookies sound so good! Chocolate..... :drool:

buh bye.

Moonie :D

:hyper: yay Lies! I was just thinking "...she did BRING a computer, didn't she?"
And since we're playing too lazy to email, Teresa will have a red Dodge Shadow if all goes as planned (blondes in red cars get pulled over most often, but oh well, i'm not driving) and all your books have been shipped.

And I saw this really funny thing on E! last night. [announcer voice] Gymnasts: Little Girls, Big Dreams, tonight on E. [/announcer voice]

(dialogue as follows)
Announcer: Christy Henrich! Julissa Gomez! Gymnastics baaad! Unless on TV, then you must watch!
Dominique Moceanu: Bela called us names.
Me: How about this then: we go to Texas, Bela yells at me, and then I get your gold medal! Yay!
Keri Strug: I have a high voice. Let's look at the tape of me sitting next to Bruce Willis at Planet Hollywood again. NOW.
Bart: Dude, I SO married Nadia.
Mary Lou Retton: I'M STILL PEPPY.
Bela: You can't understand what I'm saying because I'm very excited to talk about Nadia! And then we were all like "is that a 1? I'm confused."

Which brings me to my next point: Shannon Miller still looks scary.

[/gymnastics babble]

Moonie, your post says "I'm going to go make some chocolate chip cookies with caramel in them" and then the next line says "cookies you want to cook" and I thought it said "I'm going to make you some cookies!"
So, y'know, I'm open to that. :sexywink:

I was so bored the other day that I watched an episode of the Ashlee Simpson show (I know, I know), but P. Diddy or whatever the hell he's called now was on it and he was wearing a VOTE OR DIE shirt and I want one.
Even though it's probably against reformed doctrine. :D

I GOT 2nd ROW TICKETS TO ONE OF THE CHICAGO R.E.M. SHOWS. I AM SO DAMN HAPPY! fanclub...best $10 i've ever spent. i also got 6th row for the other chicago show, and 11th row for st. louis. october, october...month of gods...

Frick, speaking of gymnastics, my favorite Romanian just took herself off the team b/c of shin splints :( I managed to step through the dock the other day and my foot still kills and then I saw a fish swimming under our dock that was bigger than all the ones I've caught so far and then I went kayacking but I was dumb and wasn't thinking "Heron's Cove" maybe there's a heron so a heron got pissed and tried to shoo me out of his cove and then Phil called and said he drove by a tornado and then this sentence ended :|

I watched part of that gymnastics show yesterday. It was painful, I think we watched the injuries part.

I also bought three video games to occupy myself with. Hooray for having something to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom