I knew there was something I had to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10th Grade:

Heh. I'm a twin!

335%3C%3B35523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E232335354%3C%3B89ot1lsi

335%3C%3B35523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E232335354%3C%3B87ot1lsi

the photo people told me my picture didn't come out (the one where I'm wearing that goofy red and white top), so I had to come back and take it again. So, I got two pictures. Yay. Only paid for one. heh.

Moonie :D

No 11th grade - I have a small version of it somewhere... which is probably just as well because my mom had just given me a perm and I had no idea what to do with my hair the day the picture was taken... so I look a bit silly.

12th grade.

335%3C%3B35523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323353553654ot1lsi

ooooh. look. my hair's still curly from a year before! Eeek.

Freaky thing is, my hair started getting wavy about 8 years ago.

weird.

*and that concludes the trip down Moonie's school days memory lane.*

Moonie :D

Last edited:
Today has been a good day(even tho its stormin norman here otherwise know has raining heavily and extremely windy)

I went to Starbucks to meet w/ friend to study and came across UNCUT NME MAGAZINE with U2 on cover(bought it)

Now im sippin a glass of wine and about to get into the spa bc me back is bothering me(im spoiled arent i)

Later!!!:wave:

Stories for Boys said:
i get hypnotized by that, thissucks...

:der:

pssssssssttttttt.......you know that's me right?

I just got done elfin'.
You know, I have nothing to complain about; it made the children happy:hug::happy:
I want kids, now.:shifty::hyper:

Damn, there's like nobody here tonight.

Somebody stole my roof again.

Daft buggers.

Okay, I'm leavin' now.

:wave:

hippy said:
the combination of these two statements made me think that "elfin" meant hunting elves :D

ok hippy, i just totally laughed outloud...and my roommate was like "WHAT?!?" and i'se like...uh...nothing :shifty:

:lmao:

GOOD MORNING NURSE!

I'm strangely happy... I think it's because I'm listening to American Prayer, the sun is shining, I'm not too stressed out, and I'm going home in a couple of days!

woo!

off to find something for brunch and then to study for the rest of the day, with maybe a little nap sometime....

:D

YAY American Prayer! (yes, again :tongue: ) :heart:
(((Bono))) (((Gateway Ambassadors))) (((Heartland Tour))) (((American Prayer))) (((Everyone within arms reach))) *points* that means YOU!

So here's the dillema: (no, not that I'm a nerd, we already know that) :D
I have two finals, Wednesday and Thursday, and a group presentation Wednesday at 9am.
So do I pretend to study, or do I not bother trying?
:hmm:

I think I had a very strange dream about Larry last night.

*siiiiiigh* Fiiiiiiiine, I'll go pretend to study now. :tongue:
History Final: *looms*

Hippy, I shall inform you of said dream after dinner. Yes, I know it's only 4:30 now.

souLnation2002 said:
5 more days until Christmas Holidays! :D:D:D

YAAAAAY!
I believe this calls for a posting of the hamish dance...if I can find it...
*goes to search*

HamishDanceJr..gif

hippy said:
I've missed you Shannon :) :wave:

let's see Kelly.... you should turn up the stereo really loudly and dance around! :D

and Ellen... I would like to hear about this dream.....?

I did that!!! I love being home alone!!!!
Ellen i wanna hear about this dream toooooo!!!:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom