I just joined this thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^

if u love u2, drool over every single pic of at least one of the 4, listen to their music, watch their vids, don't miss a single news item about them and.....

fantasize about them, then yeah, YOU ARE A PLEBAB!!
:hug: and welcome to a place where everyone has at least one common interest! :D

Well, this is new to me too. I usually lurk over in fanfic (I'm such a slut for Bonofiction :drool: :drool: :evil: ) So, I'd like to be initiated please. Hmmmm.. so what would be a good initiation ceremony? What would I hafta do to become PLEBAN? Snog the B's face off? Grope Larry's fine arse, hold an inteligent conversation w/Edge or just chill out over tea w/Adam?

I'm more then happy to take on any of these responsibilities.. just lemme know..:evil: :evil: :evil:

does spending about six hours a day on a certain forum about four guys from dublin and equal amount of time drooling over a certain irish singer and listening to them on me ipod on school and freaking out all of my friends count as a bit PLEBAn-alike?
first time I am in this part tho... well I've been her ebefore, but I didn't get much of the threads :wink:

... and i still dont :lol:

youvedonewhat said:
Well, this is new to me too. I usually lurk over in fanfic (I'm such a slut for Bonofiction :drool: :drool: :evil: ) So, I'd like to be initiated please. Hmmmm.. so what would be a good initiation ceremony? What would I hafta do to become PLEBAN? Snog the B's face off? Grope Larry's fine arse, hold an inteligent conversation w/Edge or just chill out over tea w/Adam?

I'm more then happy to take on any of these responsibilities.. just lemme know..:evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh my, you just made "chilling over tea with Adam" to sound like something completely different. Or maybe that was just my weird mind doing it's own translating? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom