I just had the opportunity to watch Million Dollar Hotel....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
I don't know why I never got around to renting it sooner... Anyway, I caught it on cable the other night.. I really liked it!! It was kind of dark and twisted, which are my fav kinds of movies!! I loved that Bono was in one of the shots!!! Very cool!

It's a very good movie, imo. Definitely dark and NOT mainstream but really heartbreaking and beautiful. Twas nice to see the camera pan past our man too.
wink.gif
NOt to mention the soundtrack makes a lot more sense now and totally "fit" the movie.

I totally agree. I really liked it. Apparently there's two shots of Bono. I know of the one where they pan across and he's sitting on a stool or something(been a while since I watched) but supposedly he's somewhere else too....Someone else told me this though so I could be wrong....have to pick it up again to see.

Cheers,
Char

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
It's a very good movie, imo. Definitely dark and NOT mainstream but really heartbreaking and beautiful. Twas nice to see the camera pan past our man too.
wink.gif
NOt to mention the soundtrack makes a lot more sense now and totally "fit" the movie.

I totally agree with you Sula. When the soundtrack came out it was hard to understand how it fitted into the movie. Now I appreciate the two together.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
wink.gif

I agree as well! The music is totally perfect for the movie....

Back
Top Bottom