I just got back from Tampa...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DML

War Child
OH MY GOD! It was AWESOME...Bono sung a bit of "So cruel!" I LOVE that song...AHH! hehe! I'm a bit hyper...lol...I can't really write a FULL review yet...cause I'm sleepy, sick and not thinking straight...but a few highlights:

-Adam...he was soo funny! My section kept commenting on him...LOL! He was smiling the whole time...then when he finished his first drink he threw his cup...When they first came out...I was like, "Huh...who is that guy?" I didn't even realize it was him...

-hehe...Edge broke a guitar string quite early on in the show...and Bono made fun of him...aww...

-Some one gave Bono an I Love NY shirt...and he put it on.

-Larry was wearing his HOT red shirt...DROOL!

My one downside...ANNOYING people in front of us! ARGH! That and I almost cried cause I saw my friend's name during "One" Those are the only comments I can come up with now...I'm not thinking straight..

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

"So Cruel"!! That's so cool! I'm happy for you... Sounds like a great concert.

Was it this concert that they sang "My Sweet Lord" in tribute to George Harrison. Or maybe it was Friday's concert.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

this was the concert where Bono sang "my sweet lord" for just a bit after "kite."

i think i saw Edge raise three fingers when Bono asked how many strings he had broken! it was a wild night.

i was a little sad though, because it felt short. I know they did not pick a fan out of the audience to play with them, and Bono did not talk to the crowd as much, IMO. Vegas seemed so much longer, and oddly enough (in that huge arena) more intimate. Probably because Bono told that Sugar Ray story and all.

I cried during Kite and One, not because I knew anyone, but just plain being overwhelmed. I got a gorgeous photo of Adam, we were right in front of him but unfortunately not on the rail. The tattoo guy who got Adam's pick (and later got hugged at Miami which I think it TOO MUCH attention for a guy from them. they should spread the love...) let me touch it! I secretly wanted to put it in my mouth, because Adam had it in his mouth and then it would be like we were .....FRENCH KISSING! *GASP*

Keeping feeding that fantasy child!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by elizabeth:

I got a gorgeous photo of Adam, we were right in front of him but unfortunately not on the rail. The tattoo guy who got Adam's pick (and later got hugged at Miami which I think it TOO MUCH attention for a guy from them. they should spread the love...) let me touch it! I secretly wanted to put it in my mouth, because Adam had it in his mouth and then it would be like we were .....FRENCH KISSING! *GASP*

eek.gif

by the way, U2 played "My Sweet Lord" in Atlanta, the night before...it was awesome...the whole arena was singing the song out loud with Bono....
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom