I just got a pair of Ali shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
You ladies know what I mean. :yes: :hyper:

They're black, and HIGH and strappy and sesy. I loves them. :heart:

They're a bit like this

33943%3C6723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232347%3B69%3C9%3B9ot1lsi

sd, whose shoe fetish is no longer latent :p

ooh... funky... love to have a pair, only if I could walk a step in them! :D

Very cute.

I'm scared of high heels though after having broken my ankle last fall, my mind is still convinced it could snap apart again at any moment. :reject:

I love heels! :love:

I've determined that I just have trouble with walking in general, regardless of what shoes I wear. For example...I was walking down a mall hallway. I had on black loafers with barely any heel...and I fell! I don't know how...I didn't trip or anything...I just...fell! I wear shoes with three inch heels and haven't fallen in those...yet...so I think I just have issues. :laugh:

OoOo very nice! I need some new shoes, Ive been wearing trainers too much at Uni.

I really like those. where did u get them?

Whoo hoo! Cool shoes! I absolutely adore them, if I were rich I wouldn't buy anything but shoes and clothes! I love the ones Ali wears, she has a great taste. Have you noticed that she always wears shoes with platform wedges? It is easier to walk on them although I have a weakness for stiletto heels. I don't wear them because they are usually very high but you can also find this kind of heels which are more comfortable and look really nice:

59136-d.jpg

hehe, I'm going shopping this afternoon with my mum :dance: Yeah, I'm a consumerist, I just can't do anything about it :shrug:

I can't wear heels because I have really a really screwed up right ankle. I don't know how many second-degree sprains I've gotten in the damn thing, but sprains really don't heal, especially not second (or third) degree ones. Those are nice looking shoes for healthy feet.

souLnation2002 said:
These are my Ali shoes :D

shoes.jpg

Man! I love those shoes! They are gorgeous! :love:

I can't possibly live without high heels...

And speaking of shoes, this is one of my latest purchases ( I bought 5 pairs of shoes in 1 week :reject: )

Pic136.bmp

Pic137.bmp

Pic135.bmp

My bank account thanks God everytime I see cute shoes that I can't wear b/c of my weird feet! My "shoes" = 4 pairs of cheap Old Navy flip flops, a pair of Adidas sport sandals, a pair of athletic shoes, and a pair of these

5f_1.JPG

(wow, someone is selling my exact shoes! I should really buy them since they are so comfy and mine have to be turtle waxed every week b/c of wear)

I can't really wear feminine shoes b/c my feet are completely flat (have been since birth, was supposed to wear braces like Forrest Gump) so it makes my feet REALLY wide. I usually buy men's sport sandals and tennis shoes.

Back
Top Bottom