I just cut my hair by myself!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
:lmao:

Some may have realised that i am fatuated with baby bono today again, right? me posting all those pics today, right?

i switched off the pc, went downstairs, washed my hair and cut them again. :evil:

OVER THE SINK:
p000.jpg

okay, before i cut them they were like 15 cm or so on top...long enough to stick them beind my ears at least no matter how long lol - REAL long. :lol:

the BACK
p00001.jpg

and the side:
P1010001.jpg

:lmao: I'M SO CRAZY TODAY!!!!

p.s.: for thoose that don't know me long enough already - by an impulse i already had the exact same baby bono mullet from war total with blonde streaks, slight locks and long silky hair in the back

I LOVE my new hair they are so short and real spikey! *giggles*

And they were called rebel hair by a friend already. :flirt:

*giggles manically*

LOL FS! You're crazy girl :D I cut the back of my hair once when they didn't cut it short enough :D My fiance almost had a heart attack when he walked in and there was hair everywhere lmao :up:

I think you did good, it must be hard to see your own head! It looks even more like Ziggy now! :happy:

well i like it no matter what you say lol

i couldn't see my hair at all when i was cutting i was bent over the sink and was just doing it :lol: and :eek: it DOES look like ziggy now...but right over my forehead there are blonde hair just like a star :cute: so not exactly like ziggy lol

No I LIKE it and you did a good job! :up: I thought you liked the Ziggy look and that's what you wanted! It's like Baby Bono too! :hug:

You did a good job...mine came out kinda retarded in the back it was all lopsided...LOL I just cut a little bit every day after that to even it out until it looked kinda even

Back
Top Bottom