I just broke up with my boyfriend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Bluey!

Hang in their girlie. Things will get better soon. Drop me a line if you need anything okay?

slipstreamsoul@hotmail.com

JT

------------------
"Only the dead shall see the end of war." ~ Plato

SlipStream Soul

Aw Blueeeey!
I just kinda broke up with my on and off boyfriend about 2 weeks ago. To tell the truth, I threw up for 2 days. The first time we broke up like 2 years ago I put all my effort into my school work like Lady Heartland and got fantastic grades too.
I always go buy a good book to read when I feel crap-tac-ular, not a mushy one either.
I know I can't make any of the ache go away but if you want to vent you can IM me at leahanne27 or email me at leahagd01@yahoo.com. Go ahead and indulge your self in something you don't really need but is really cool like new parfume, make up, or clothes.

{{{Bluey}}}

I'm so sorry. We learn something from everything in life... these things are always tough - you're awesome girl so you'll come through it.

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

yes all about the eyes
yes stunning
at least you dumped him bluey, you can always take comfort in that!

Hugs to you, Bluey. Hang in there, sweetie....

All I can really say is, just listen to your heart. You'll find your way. It will be hard and tough at first because he's been a constant in your life for three years, but you'll get through it. You're strong, you're tough, you're BLUEY. And don't forget that, OK?
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

hey bluey,
i know what it feels like i just broke it off with a guy i was seeing.. took some tears, and a lot of guitar playing. But after the pain leaves, you reawaken and live your life. Something good will happen to u again soon. Just remember to KEEP YOURSELF BUSY, that way u dont think about him so much. This time will pass.. dont worry.

Big hugs for you... (((((((bluey)))))))

I'm sorry to hear about this. Just do what comes naturally. Sometimes you'll need to keep really busy and distracted. Sometimes sitting still and watching ZooTV over and over will work. Maybe you could look at hot Edge pics with greeneyes...
wink.gif

And God forbid I suggest it, but when I broke up with a bf of 3 years, I threw myself into my homework. It kept me busy and my grades were better than ever.

Keep your chin up. MacPhisto loves you, PLEBA loves you. And of course, if you need someone to listen, I'm on msn IM as babyswan11@hotmail.com.

(((((blueeyes))))))

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Awww, bluey! So sorry to hear you're feeling down...but hold on- gotta call for you:
it's Mr. Mac & sounded SO anxious to talk to you, dearie!

58.jpg

Hopefully, that will make you feel better! If not, might I recommend listening to some Hole REALLY loudly and let your female angst & Courtney help you work it all out?
(((((hugs)))))
~July

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

Bluey, I'm sorry to hear that
frown.gif
I can't give you much advice, but I know you're a smart, talented person and you'll turn this new beginning into something really wonderful. Also, whenever something goes wrong in my life, I have an awesome friend who sings this to me and it helps enormously:

Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day,
And suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
well it's you girl and you should know it,
with each glance and every little movement you show it

Love is all around no need to waste it
You can have the town,
Why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all

How will you make it on your own?
This world is awfully big
and girl this time you're on your own
But it's time you started living
It's time you let someone else do some giving

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have the town why don't you take it?

*hugs*

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
245.jpg

You know I love you girl.

Oh My...

The man of my dreeeeams! *faint* Yes, yes... I will allow Mackie to console me. Over and over. *ahem*

I'm actually feeling not too bad, I slept the whole night through last night for the first time in a while which is a good sign I think. I had to move suddenly and unexpectedly to my very kind friend's house and right now that is messing me up worse than anything else, but I know it will get better when I get a bed! Lol.. yes, I have no bed. *collective awwwwww noises here*

But... I will survive...etc.

Thanks so much everyone for being so wonderful and supportive. It has really been helping me quite a lot. If I don't get to email everyone who has kindly offered me their addresses, I apologize, it's a little chaotic right now but really I wish I had the time to.

*hugs*

-Bluey (Lock up your Sons!)

Originally posted by blueeyes:

-Bluey (Lock up your Sons!)

*Removes doorlock*

*leaves door open*

*puts red horns on doorstep just in case*

biggrin.gif

hope you are feeling better!

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

((((bluey))))

There is nothing I can say...my heart is with you...

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Bluey... even if you're feeling better now, I still feel so sorry that this happened to you at all.
frown.gif
I don't really know you so much yet but from what i've read in the forum you're a great and funny person (and I love your MacPhisto pics
biggrin.gif
). Sorry that I'm replying to this topic so late. Big ((((HUGS)))) to you girlie, I hope things get better for you soon

~Mara

------------------
Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now, when the world comes in
They come, they come
to build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Thanks sooo much everyone.
All your kind and funny words are just great to hear or to come back and read when I'm felling low. I feel much much much better than when I started this thread, although I'm in the "no one will ever like me again" phase. Boy, that's a fun phase.
However, I'm sure that with your support, I will quickly be back in the "hey you, get your fine ass over here and bring the whipped cream with you" phase.
A much better phase indeed.

HUGS!!!!

-Bluey

BLUEY: Hey you, get your fine ass over here and bring the whipped cream with you!

Did someone request me?
i2313F912-0F2B-4A84-9CB6-2CF371A30F07.jpg

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Such thing makes me always SAD! Sorry Mrs. MacPisto! Remember when I was walkin in same shoes few monts ago? I know these thing are one of the worst, and there is nothin to throw at you, you just couldnt care... Be strong and stay safe tonight!

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Sooooooo...Mr LeMon is also single? Hmmm.... *Eeeeevil smile*.

Anyway, just an update on my misery. My computer chose yesterday to MELT DOWN. It is DEAD. DEAD.

So... here I am in a cafe.
Someone hold me or something.

-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom