I have to surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;

My bf gave me an ultimatum: NO more surfing on the internet while I'm at work!!!!
mad.gif

Yesterday was a very fucking busy day and on my break I decided to lurk a while here. But my bf was pissy that he just turned off the PC (when I was reading Mullen-Girl's script
biggrin.gif
). He said ENOUGH (word that simply I can't apply when I'm at PLEBA LOL)so I guess this is it *sigh* . Of course I'll be visiting once in a while but It won't be the same.
frown.gif

I'm gonna miss you all!!! (((((hugs the entire forum))))) Take a lot of care and have lots of fun with the lads
biggrin.gif

Ohhhh Noooo Ana. That sucks. We will miss you around here. Do you have access at home???

Drop me an email once in a while, and try to stay connected!!!

Your Boyfriend/Boss Sucks
biggrin.gif

*Just stopping by* Ana that is awful. Is your boyfriend your boss? If not, tell him to shove it. I have learned the hard way that people like that are just as mean whether or not you do as they say, so you might as well do what makes YOU happy. Take care girl.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Awww Ana!!! We'll miss you around here!

maybe you can sneak away in the middle of the night and run to the glowing monitor and our open arms
smile.gif
but we might never let you go! bawahhh!

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

you know I've been away for awhile and got used to actually doing work during the day - who would have thought?

Now we've moved into a new building. It sucks. I have no privacy now. There's alot to be said for the open concept - it sucks.

If you like this place hopefully you have some other means to connect while away from work. If not that would really suck!

((hugs))

I am really lucky with my job. I work as a receptionist, with a few other duties. Most of my job though is answering the phone, so it is okay that I am on PLEBA all day. When someone brings me other work to do, I always do it, and PLEBA never interfer's with what I should be doing. I have the entire lobby area to myself, so noone can really see that I am on the net most of the time!!

I want to move up into cust. service, or quality control though, and that would mean no more PLEBA during work. Oh Well. I really need the money.

That's terrible Ana I will miss you. Please get to us when you can.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Back
Top Bottom