I have officially been on this forum for 12 hours now!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Yes ladies, woke up at 8 am, came online and been here since and still here. Since school is over till January, I'm gonna be vacationing at Pleba. :) Took little breaks to shower and eat. But I'm still here. This place is ADDICTIVE. You guys have the best posts with cute touches of humor. :)

This is the best forum with the best threads, pics and the best-est members. :hug:

I hope u guys aren't sick of seeing my posts over and over.

I'm not sick of you, but I think you should get some fresh air and sunlight once in a while. Don't want you getting all pasty or anything. :wink:

Meghan said:
I'm not sick of you, but I think you should get some fresh air and sunlight once in a while. Don't want you getting all pasty or anything. :wink:

No sunlight here at this time of year, I'm in the icebox state of the nation! At least the Pleba forum pics are keeping me warm when I'm indoors. ;)

Last edited:
Ahh, Minnesota, how are the temperatures where you're at? It was supposed to get to 40 today or tomorrow, but it was only 20ish today, I wasn't very impressed.

onebloodonelife said:
Ahh, Minnesota, how are the temperatures where you're at? It was supposed to get to 40 today or tomorrow, but it was only 20ish today, I wasn't very impressed.

This morning, it was 0 degrees F. I wanted to go out but then I compared the temperature outside to the temperature indoors when browsing a thread like Treasure chest... you do the math.

*grin*

Right now, its about -10 outside :|

Back
Top Bottom